GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only $12.00?

Grok /ˈɡrɒk/ is a neologism coined by American writer Robert A. Heinlein for his 1961 science fiction novel Stranger in a Strange Land. While the Oxford English Dictionary summarizes the meaning of grok as "to understand intuitively".

:BangHead:

Try the book it’s really good, I read it in the sixties. The guy could see into the future.

Love Heinlein and that boom especially. Probably have at least one spare copy I could send to someone that wants to read it.

Never read it in the 60’s (wasn’t born until 70) but have probably read it at least once a decade since.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love Heinlein and that boom especially. Probably have at least one spare copy I could send to someone that wants to read it.

Never read it in the 60’s (wasn’t born until 70) but have probably read it at least once a decade since.
I've read more in the last 5 years than I did in the previous 44

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All chainsaws are what we are here to discuss. I'd love to see the brand wars end.

If I have a gripe about any saw, ya'll will hear about it. If you have a gripe....post it.

Just don't get butt hurt when someone has a opposing experience.

For instance....I have a guy having some hot restart issues with a MS462, now I hate to hear that about a new model, but if this becomes a regular issue, I'll be raising hell about it.

Now, leave me alone. I'm doing a big batch of 572XPs. :D
Here you go this is my experience all tho I like some Husqvarna Saw's but in my opinion these two Saw's are the best that Stihl ever made for bringing trees down.IMG_20190108_160106.jpg IMG_20190411_191940.jpg now let the slamming begin.lol