beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think it's a steelworkers union that's trying to get in where I work. Haven't payed much attention until tonight. I figure out who gave them my name and address and they'll be sorry. I don't take kindly to some strange dude showing up at my home unsolicited.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, I used to drive past it on my way to Lancaster Pepsi and they had picketers out the wazoo. I was a member of the Teamsters back then and didnt come close to the money they were making. In about a year I still had my job but they were out of work. Not pro union or anti union but dam!

Ironworker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Greedy corporations love blaming unions, has anybody noticed that unions are in a decline at the same rate that the middle class is dying and did I mention that corporations are making record profits, these are facts, stop believing the bull chit you see on tv, those television stations also hate unions.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alrighty Dan, My trip to Dover panned out so I swung by your saw guy.
DSC01453.JPG
DSC01449.JPG
DSC01448.JPG
DSC01447.JPG
DSC01446.JPG
BTW, the case hinge does not line up properly unless you bend the back of it every time, so I'd suggest it's not worth paying extra to ship that. It isn't a decent one anyway so you are not missing out.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alrighty Dan, My trip to Dover panned out so I swung by your saw guy.
View attachment 15650
View attachment 15651
View attachment 15652
View attachment 15653
View attachment 15654
BTW, the case hinge does not line up properly unless you bend the back of it every time, so I'd suggest it's not worth paying extra to ship that. It isn't a decent one anyway so you are not missing out.

Awesome thanks Jason!
I inboxed you as well. The case is a non issue, don't want to pay extra shipping for the case anyway.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very much the same as Jimmy in NC and Rob Stafari on the Ebay and Craigslist thread. It is awesome that a complete stranger, over 800 miles away, in Jason (Wolverine) would get this saw, pay for it, ( I offered to send money in advance) take pics of the saw and provide a pic of the sales receipt, and now ship it to me. Thanks so much Jason.

I would like to think there are still many great people out there! If there is anything I can do for you near me, don't hesitate to ask. I would do the same thing for almost everyone on this site.

Dan McDermott

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Jas, we have a business account with ups, it's cheaper I believe. Sent my saw to the Tree Monkey up in Wisconsin for like 25 bucks. Just throwing it out there.
Well sheet, I'll remember that for future reference. I shipped it out right after I posted (for $30 w/insurance).

It is awesome that a complete stranger, over 800 miles away, in Jason (Wolverine) would get this saw, pay for it, ( I offered to send money in advance) take pics of the saw and provide a pic of the sales receipt, and now ship it to me. Thanks so much Jason.

I would like to think there are still many great people out there! If there is anything I can do for you near me, don't hesitate to ask. I would do the same thing for almost everyone on this site.

Dan McDermott

Your welcome my friend! Let me know how well my box job survives. Should smell good when it gets there ;) lol

The guy knew exactly who you were when I mentioned I was buying it for a saw friend and wanted to thank you.

nomad_archer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well sheet, I'll remember that for future reference. I shipped it out right after I posted (for $30 w/insurance).

Your welcome my friend! Let me know how well my box job survives. Should smell good when it gets there ;) lol

The guy knew exactly who you were when I mentioned I was buying it for a saw friend and wanted to thank you.
Awesome, nice lookin saw.

Rains

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
went to the Harley Plant in York for a Plant tour, I liked the area allot.