High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Yet again .... JMSSAWS strikes

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
1. I ordered a replacement Clutch Cover for my Echo 1201 that was damaged in shipping during the 5 month boat ride.

When the $80something part arrived, it was a plastic piece that goes on the inside of Said Clutch Cover.

2. I bought a red light 066 from a now runnoft member on AS, only to use it 6 hours, & the coil go bad.

There went $300 for a new cool & Flywheel.

4. I had another member build me a Saw & we agreed on good parts, & then I had to buy every new rubber piece on it because that 1128 sucked air harder than a 22 yr old intern in a blue dress after it got hot.

5. eBay charged me $283 for selling one of my saws.

6. UPS charged me $123 to ship my 1st 880 with a 41" bar.

7. I paid another runnoft member $ to go thru a 268 that when I received, it had 2 Muffler gaskets, a clapped out carb, & was sucking air harder than that same intern.

8. Then I purchased another 880 after having a real friend check it out, & the cylinder on that 880, as well as the Oiler were trashed upon tear down.

It really was in working order when said friend checked it out; I know without a shadow of a doubt he did his due diligence to be sure it was solid: Chit happens.

The seller, however, is full of *s-word. He committed to helping fund the repairs, & has since disappeared like Hoffa.

I could do This all night.

We really do need to change our departments Mang.

cdccd60fa656f6a1a1fcdf44a2138dad.png

Wow!

Cousin, you and Brother Clint (@cgraham1) have had some similar experiences.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2. I bought a red light 066 from a now runnoft member on AS, only to use it 6 hours, & the coil go bad.

Next time, see me before buying new parts. I have a whole box of 066 coils and flywheels including a set that came off my running red-light 066. It would have cost you small flat rate box shipping.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next time, see me before buying new parts. I have a whole box of 066 coils and flywheels including a set that came off my running red-light 066. It would have cost you small flat rate box shipping.

I bought it from Moody around March 2014 on Saw Hawgs.

I do appreciate the Gesture.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
1. I ordered a replacement Clutch Cover for my Echo 1201 that was damaged in shipping during the 5 month boat ride.

When the $80something part arrived, it was a plastic piece that goes on the inside of Said Clutch Cover.

4. I had another member build me a Saw & we agreed on good parts, & then I had to buy every new rubber piece on it because that 1128 sucked air harder than a 22 yr old intern in a blue dress after it got hot.

5. eBay charged me $283 for selling one of my saws.

6. UPS charged me $123 to ship my 1st 880 with a 41" bar.

7. I paid another runnoft member $ to go thru a 268 that when I received, it had 2 Muffler gaskets, a clapped out carb, & was sucking air harder than that same intern.

8. Then I purchased another 880 after having a real friend check it out, & the cylinder on that 880, as well as the Oiler were trashed upon tear down.

It really was in working order when said friend checked it out; I know without a shadow of a doubt he did his due diligence to be sure it was solid: Chit happens.

The seller, however, is full of *s-word. He committed to helping fund the repairs, & has since disappeared like Hoffa.

I could do This all night.

We really do need to change our departments Mang.

cdccd60fa656f6a1a1fcdf44a2138dad.png
Whoooly *s-word Batman! Wow