Yet again .... JMSSAWS strikes

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With this specific situation, I'd say y'all are correct, however, I've owned an 1122 that was fried from the factory due to an air leak.

Not all saws are ran at the factory.

The chances are more than slim for this to happen, but you didn't account for the fact I have really Chitty Luck.

My luck is no better , it could be raining tits and id get hit with a dick..story of my life.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My luck is no better , it could be raining tits and id get hit with a dick..story of my life.

To quote a really good friend of mine that had one of our others tell him that same thing,

" Get Out of the Dick Department."

I Stihl Like You though, but there is some truth to that for both of us.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You'll say that until it's 6" deep, (or up to the Top of your nubs), & you've got to get out in it.

Then you'll be botching about wet balls.
Meh......at least I'll be able to work in the shop instead of on antique farm equipment.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
move to Michigan they have winter 7 months out of the year.

Not so much anymore. Sleds have been sitting for the last 3 years. Still run and we now have a better storage place for them.

Don't have time to go to the UP where all of the snow is, at least not in the last few years.

Wish we would get 1978 type blizzards every other year, with the snow sticking around from early November to March or April. The years in between, the Day after Tomorrow type crap... then we'd have fun... flat smooth stuff would be 125 mph runs...