Xtra Sausage

Trader history (0)

Grjfer

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The common theme here seems to be communication. Kevin it's nothing short a great when it comes to keeping you informed throughout the process of having extra sausage add to your saw.

I sent my ms261c to Kevin just before the Michigan GTG because I wasn't using it when he had it boxed up ready to go. Kevin let me know that it would be a couple weeks or so before he started on it.

Once he started we touch bases to discuss what I was looking for out of my ms261c. Kevin provided detailed pictures of the saw coming out of the shipping box, and the work he performed. Going into this Kevon let me know that the mtronics on the 261c didn't always take well trying to add fuel. Kevin said he had a plan, and if it didn't work it he would make it right. Whatever Magic he used it worked I am very pleased what the outcome. It was going to take a lot to impress me as my primary firewood saw is a AWOL 562xp.

I had a chance to run the saw for a few hours today, and I must say it's all I had hoped for and more. It's still easy on fuel, but has the extra torque too lean on it when I want or need to. I'm running a 16" bar and .325 chain. I felled a couple of dead standing oaks and bucked them this morning. The extra sausage ms261c made short work of them.

If you are looking for port work you can't go wrong with Kevin (huskihl), aka sausage fingers.

Final note, Kevin will not take any money until he was done and ready to ship my saw back to me. That is pretty stand up in my book.IMG_20191027_135454.jpg

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes Kenneth. You are correct sir...

Orangeinthebarn

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin turned my 2149 into a 2153. Kevin really knows saws. He was excellent communicator and when my saw arrived he got on it finished and returned shipment back to me soon as the work was done fast. The saw runs beautifully. I am so pleased He will be getting any work needed in future. Very Happy