Trader history (0)

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can a Supper magnum be used any time of day?
Nevermind, I’ll call Stihl engineering and report back with straight facts.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talked to Hans, he is the chief executive design/ build engineer of the magnum division. We had a secret conversation, but I’ll share for the good of the community.
Supper magnums can be used any time of day, but performance will peak at supper time, and be de-rated by internal technology at other times.
Be sure to specify certain things with your dealer, age and geographical location play a big role. Example- if you’re a geriatric snow bird in Florida, you’ll probably want a 3-4:30 Supper performance peak.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talked to Hans, he is the chief executive design/ build engineer of the magnum division. We had a secret conversation, but I’ll share for the good of the community.
Supper magnums can be used any time of day, but performance will peak at supper time, and be de-rated by internal technology at other times.
Be sure to specify certain things with your dealer, age and geographical location play a big role. Example- if you’re a geriatric snow bird in Florida, you’ll probably want a 3-4:30 Supper performance peak.
Lmfao did he say anything about the super rare stickers and mufflers?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was secret too, only spoke in German about it. I’m a dumb American and only speak English.
Well chit I guess we need to learn to speak German.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

CrackerBoy is that you? Did you hijack Fruecrue account.

No can't be.......