High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Wood Ministry work day

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My wife and I run a Wood Ministry where we cut, split and deliver firewood to the poor and needy for free. We have been doing this for about 7 years.
Anyway, on April 14th at our home we will be having a work day for anyone who wishes to come donate some time and sweat with cutting, splitting, stacking and possibly delivering. A friend of mine suggested posting here because someone is always looking for a reason to fire up and run their chainsaws...lol. If interested just let me know. We will provide some lunch and or dinner for all who wish to participate. We currently have about 6 to 8 people coming.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I see your in south central PA. You might want to post the nearest town so people can get a better ideal of your location... or your address. GL

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Remember guys the Wood Ministry's work fat is next Saturday starting at 10am and ending g when you wanna quit. I should have 6 to 8 triaxles here the need processed. Bring your saws and splitters if you wish. We will provide lunch and dinner and water. Let's get this wood processed for next years needy families. If you can't come then just keep our ministry in your prayers. Thank you.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saturday is the day. Anybody going to be there so I can put faces to names?
I' gona try to make it 2.5 hour drive for me. You probably know me better as James miller on AS. I'll try to bring a few saws and my splitter.20180324_175943.jpg This is the only splitter that will fit in the jeep so it will have to do.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lord willing and the creek don't rise me an a couple buddies plan on being there [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
How far south central PA are you sir? I'm outside of Hanover about as south central as you can get.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I' gona try to make it 2.5 hour drive for me. You probably know me better as James miller on AS. I'll try to bring a few saws and my splitter.View attachment 120051 This is the only splitter that will fit in the jeep so it will have to do.
I’m bringing 2 590, one ported by @Red97. You won’t be the lone Echo there.

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m bringing 2 590, one ported by @Red97. You won’t be the lone Echo there.
I don' mind being the Echo guy. I was the Echo guy at the PA GTG last year only person to run my del saw ported 590 other then me was Mustange Mike. I'm just gona bring all the Echos and see what happens. Trying to find a sitter for my 2 year old then I'll be good.

John Lawler

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey everyone can I get a head count of who all is definitely coming to the Wood Ministrys wood cutting day this Saturday? And let me know where you're coming from. Thank you.