High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

windchill -60 below, what should redbull test?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, back in the day we covered our skidders with a thin nylon parachute and kept the engines warm with hockey stick propane heaters. That parachute made all the difference in the world keeping the wind chill off.

The covering would also lock the heat in, other wise it would disperse, like if you left all your windows open.

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Fack yeah Scott. That’s the real *s-word right there.

Bought a set of tires from Jeff Fredette out in Illinois.

Amazing the traction you get on the ice. Most fun I’ve ever had in the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Metering needle wont seal? I had to lower the metering lever a touch on a 661 and polish the seat with a q tip because it flooded on restarts. Fixed the problem. But the opposite of your situation... it was in the 90’s in summer when it happened to me.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's my Julian @Redbull661 inspired vidja. Thought I'd see if an auto tune faired any better or not, Took a bit to get started and stay running. To be fair the saw was empty and I had to fuel it up with (also cold) mix, but also to be fair it does have a primer button, so... should have negated that. Was worried I'd cold seize the little feller, takes a bit to warm up. Took the entire rest of the day for this to upload after it was just about done, it started from scratch again. Other than that, to heck with cutting wood at 30 below.
Edit: I did have the heat to the carb turned on.

Last edited: