jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks

So do they only make 3/8 pitch bars in .058 and .063 gauge. I was looking at there webpage a little yesterday. I wonder if any one sells them in the states.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks

So do they only make 3/8 pitch bars in .058 and .063 gauge. I was looking at there webpage a little yesterday. I wonder if any one sells them in the states.
They seem to make .058" & .063" gauge, .325" & 3/8" pitch, 13" - 36" length.

I once asked a Iggesund Forest dealer over at AS about .404" and he said they don't make them.

I wouldn't know whether someone is dealing Iggesund Forest in the US.

R1 are laminate bars.
R2 are solid steel bars.
R7 / R8 / R9 are harvester bars.

http://www.iggesundforest.com/products/bars

r2.jpg

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Subbed. What happens when you get a bunch of thumbs down. I didn't know there were consequences.
Thank You for subbing Jason.

I have no idea regarding the thumbs down, are there any consequences?
Wonder why there are any in the first place.

My most watched video has the same number of thumbs downs as thumbs ups, kinda disappointing.

TheJonsberg

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Wilhelm and this is my channel on YouTube:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVWMhHkLWR9OtcNk45r9KtA?itct=CAEQ8DsiEwikzNTlyIjWAhVXnRwKHUQDCVI=

I like bucking, noodling and splitting firewood and as such most of my videos are related to that.

I know my videos aren't anything special but I think someone of similar interests might like at least some of them.

I keep comments turned off as I have no interest in having obnoxious comments on my videos regarding: improper handling, insufficient PPE, my chain being dull, my videos being stupid/boring/low quality - etcetera etcetera etcetera

If You like any of my videos I'd appreciate You leaving a like - but I generally don't care if You don't.
If You don't like some or all of my videos - well, I am sorry, then we just don't seem to have the same taste in entertainment.
If You feel like leaving a dislike go ahead, I again don't really care - but I'd appreciate it if You don't!

So far my videos feature:
- bucking pear
- slicing/bucking a Walnut root ball for table tops (wasn't recorded my me, I forgot to set up a camera)
- bucking firewood logs (mostly oak)
- featured saws Dolmar PS-6400, Dolmar PS-7900, Sachs-Dolmar 108
- featured chainsaw chains Dolmar 099, Oregon 73, Carlton A2LM, TriLink, Stihl Rapid Duro3, Dolmar 091, Oregon PowerSharp, Stihl Picco Duro3
- splitting firewood rounds with an ax

Thank You very much for reading this thread and watching my videos!

W.
Just subbed

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How did I miss this thread?! Just subbed to your channel Wilhelm.
Thank You Sondre! :beer-toast1:

A single quiet thread gets easily overseen in the sea of other more popular ones. ;)

I hope You like some of my channel's content.

I'll soon try my 36" B&C setup on my PS-7300, in oak.
She's screaming for more with 18" & 20" setups.
Dolmar PS-7300.JPG

I am also trying to get my dull Stihl Rapid Duro3 sharp again, it's not going very well.
The teeth gullet was so restricted that a 3mm diamond burr barely fit. I have ground the loop 3 times so far and by now a 4mm burr will fit.
After yesterdays mediocre sharpening results (freehand, with a dremel type grinder and diamond burr) I am considering to actually purchase a diamond laced file and go at it like with a regular steel chain.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took me awhile, but here are some new clips from my loyal work saws.
It is all out Dolmar entertainment.

I have a really crappy upload so that I have to re-code my HD/720p video clips to smaller file sizes, unfortunately the files loose quality during that process.
I am experimenting with different coding settings in hopes of loosing less video quality though.

First one for today, hopefully more to follow - they are all ready, I just have to upload them.

Dolmar PS-7300 , muffler modded

Last edited: