Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ask their young, know-nothing asses what’s a framing square or a speed square, much less any clue as to how to use one...mention joists, rafters, ridges, gables, hips, etc...and the little bastards will look at ya with the typical deer in the headlights stare. Most nowadays wouldn’t make decent tote-boys keeping the sawhorses loaded, but they’re WFO Friday afternoon payday looking for that cash...
The one dumb ass carries a speed square in his pocket but doesn't own a pencil.
He only uses said square to draw lines across a 2×4, after he borrows one and a tape measure (which he also doesn't own).
It takes him about 5 minutes to measure, mark and make a single STRAIGHT cut on that 2×4 with a chop saw which he definitely doesn't own!!
If you ask him for a measurement he will give you a response to the nearest 16th....
For example 7/8 is 14/16, 1/2 is 8/16 or my favorite 3" is 3 and 0/16ths.
I can't make this *s-word up... I don't have that kinda spare time to come up with this level of retarded-ness.

P.S.

Get of my lawn!!

Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
21 year old kid at work removed the filter from the shop vac at work to "save" it when he went to clean up some nails and concrete.

You just can't make this *s-word up.
Haha, there is a deflector in there!! But he must not know that?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha, there is a deflector in there!! But he must not know that?

No he didn't want to get it dirty. Since concrete dust got his clothes dirty.

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The one dumb ass carries a speed square in his pocket but doesn't own a pencil.
He only uses said square to draw lines across a 2×4, after he borrows one and a tape measure (which he also doesn't own).
It takes him about 5 minutes to measure, mark and make a single STRAIGHT cut on that 2×4 with a chop saw which he definitely doesn't own!!
If you ask him for a measurement he will give you a response to the nearest 16th....
For example 7/8 is 14/16, 1/2 is 8/16 or my favorite 3" is 3 and 0/16ths.
I can't make this *s-word up... I don't have that kinda spare time to come up with this level of retarded-ness.

P.S.

Get of my lawn!!

Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I worked with guys like that more than I would like. Working at floyd johnston as a yard runner about once a week we had to clean the good scrap lumber, I've got my hammer and I'm knocking out nails, our parts runner walks up to assist me but didn't bring any tools so I tell him go to walk to the sand blaster and grab a hammer from the tool box....he walks back to the shop then on the way back to me gets reemed by the big boss who was out making her rounds. He comes back and I say I told you to go to the sand blaster, where are your tools.....he didn't bring anything back with him.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I worked with guys like that more than I would like. Working at floyd johnston as a yard runner about once a week we had to clean the good scrap lumber, I've got my hammer and I'm knocking out nails, our parts runner walks up to assist me but didn't bring any tools so I tell him go to walk to the sand blaster and grab a hammer from the tool box....he walks back to the shop then on the way back to me gets reemed by the big boss who was out making her rounds. He comes back and I say I told you to go to the sand blaster, where are your tools.....he didn't bring anything back with him.
I'm lost on this story other than the guy returns with no tools? Was he doing nothing is why the boss got onto him? Did he ever make to the the sand blaster?

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm lost on this story other than the guy returns with no tools? Was he doing nothing is why the boss got onto him? Did he ever make to the the sand blaster?

I had tools at the sand blaster that he could have used but instead he decided to head back to the shop to "look"for a hammer. He was trying to kill time until he got called to haul more stuff out to one of the jobs because then all he had to do is stay in the truck, he didn't have to load it or unload it. If you asked him to measure and cut a 6ft board into 3ft lengths he would spend 15 minutes measuring it just so someone else would come do it for him.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First time in a few weeks, but I just got off the phone with another of Terry's victims.

This guy tells me that since I'm such a good friend of Terry's, I'm as much to blame as anyone.

After all, I did raise a bunch of money for him and his wife.

I feel like such a fool.

This guy had a bunch of background information on Terry. Says he was a car thief from Ohio. Moved here because the gig was up for him there.

Wow.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First time in a few weeks, but I just got off the phone with another of Terry's victims.

This guy tells me that since I'm such a good friend of Terry's, I'm as much to blame as anyone.

I feel like such a fool.

This guy had a bunch of background information on Terry. Says he was a car thief from Ohio. Moved here because the gig was up for him there.

Wow.
Damn...*f-wordk him!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I feel like such a fool.

Wow.

That sucks, the fundraiser for Terry is what 7 or 8 years ago? I think before I joined AS even. He needs a wake up call if he thinks you are responsible or even complacent. When did he get taken? If it was recent you should point him to all the posts you have made warning people.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I feel like such a fool.

Wow.

So he failed to do his homework and YOU are to blame for a past good deed?

Sounds kind of typical for the several generations that have been raised as entitled and absolutely without the slightest sense of responsibility or ownership

F them

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I feel like such a fool.

Wow.
in that part is where i say he can go f himself and cry to someone who cares

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I feel like such a fool.

Wow.
Did you ask him why he was wasting your time?

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I feel like such a fool.

Wow.

Sorry Boss...

You certainly don't deserve this

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I feel like such a fool.

Wow.

I'm kinda laughing that someone had the audacity to blame you...lol.

Wow.

Spladle160

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I suspect he has you pegged as a kind hearted soul who may fall into helping to right the wrongs of another and I believe you are but not the kind to help someone who acts like that.