Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It helps to take a Leatherman with you to crush the darn things.
When i find a tick and dont have anything handy to kill them ive been known to smash them with my teeth and spit them out rather than set them free. Might not be wise but no ill effects thus far. Just sayin

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When i find a tick and dont have anything handy to kill them ive been known to smash them with my teeth and spit them out rather than set them free. Might not be wise but no ill effects thus far. Just sayin

My thumbnails are tough enough to cut em in half.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
10:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I’d find a rock or somthin layin about before I stuck one of them evil little bastards in muh mouf

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's a real hillbilly right there.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I hope you at least take 'em out first.
th4N3FY516.jpg

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If they can survive a washing machine, spitting on them don't do Jack, and they are so small finding the right rocks can be difficult, and with the dangerous stuff they have, no way they are going in my mouth!

Based on all the suggestions, I'll stick with the Leatherman!

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Social Media will be the death of society as we know it.

Ain't that the truth. That and the smart phones. What amazes me the most is the stuff that people are willing to put out there and not think twice about it. Stuff about health, financial things, family, etc. The kind of topics that used to be considered private. Not anymore.

And those smart phones...………. they are like friggin crack. People are on them all the time and you'd think they'd forget how to breath without them. Was showing a guy how to load his trimmer head today. Says, "hold on I want to video this". Told him I don't consent to a video and how about we use our brains instead of our phones. Customers ask a question and start texting while you are answering them. I just walk away. They take a picture of a model/serial tag on a tractor, then thumb through 6000 pictures cause they can't find it.

See that commercial where the wench asks Alexa to turn on the porch light? What, the switch on the wall is too tough? What's next, "Alexa, wipe my...…."

Guess I'm not much of a fan of all this technology, huh? LOL

Happier things........

Training camp is open...Go Giants!

All you Ohio guys should start a thread in the off topic section about how quick you're all gonna get tired of Odell. It ain't gonna take long. LOL

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain't that the truth. That and the smart phones. What amazes me the most is the stuff that people are willing to put out there and not think twice about it. Stuff about health, financial things, family, etc. The kind of topics that used to be considered private. Not anymore.

And those smart phones...………. they are like friggin crack. People are on them all the time and you'd think they'd forget how to breath without them. Was showing a guy how to load his trimmer head today. Says, "hold on I want to video this". Told him I don't consent to a video and how about we use our brains instead of our phones. Customers ask a question and start texting while you are answering them. I just walk away. They take a picture of a model/serial tag on a tractor, then thumb through 6000 pictures cause they can't find it.

See that commercial where the wench asks Alexa to turn on the porch light? What, the switch on the wall is too tough? What's next, "Alexa, wipe my...…."

Guess I'm not much of a fan of all this technology, huh? LOL

Happier things........

Training camp is open...Go Giants!

All you Ohio guys should start a thread in the off topic section about how quick you're all gonna get tired of Odell. It ain't gonna take long. LOL

You got it.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If they can survive a washing machine, spitting on them don't do Jack, and they are so small finding the right rocks can be difficult, and with the dangerous stuff they have, no way they are going in my mouth!

Based on all the suggestions, I'll stick with the Leatherman!
Calm down and laugh once in awhile. I didnt mean it seriously