Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got off the phone with a guy in Saint Louis, MO. He says he sent Terry a check for a 576XP in Feb. Since then......he won't answer his phone. This guy was pretty pissed. He's driving to NC in a month to pick up a new chipper truck.....and is planning on stopping in Deer Lodge for a visit......

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
11:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a guy in Saint Louis, MO. He says he sent Terry a check for a 576XP in Feb. Since then......he won't answer his phone. This guy was pretty pissed. He's driving to NC in a month to pick up a new chipper truck.....and is planning on stopping in Deer Lodge for a visit......
Good for him.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That poor sheriff would now know a bunch about ported saw game by now. He might know how to fix Angelo's 661 solenoid.

Dude from Saint Louis emailed me. He talked to the Sheriff's dept. He said a detective is supposed to call him back soon.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That could get interesting.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
May he have success finding, .......what he is seakin

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dude from Saint Louis emailed me. He talked to the Sheriff's dept. He said a detective is supposed to call him back soon.
That's good news. Confirmation the authorities are at least informed of the situation. Have you talked to said dept? Might not be a bad idea. I know it's an old friend and all, but these guys out money need a voice or some traction to get movement.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's good news. Confirmation the authorities are at least informed of the situation. Have you talked to said dept? Might not be a bad idea. I know it's an old friend and all, but these guys out money need a voice or some traction to get movement.

Terry never ripped me off. I'm not sure what I could tell them that wouldn't be here say.

jbgrandwazoo

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i was asked to share my story by a member here so here it is.....
8/29/17 called Terry and ordered a ported 562. He said it would be about two months.
mid December 2017...called the shop spoke to his wife. She told me his lathe was down, but he had parts ordered and I'd receive the saw by Christmas
1/3/18 emailed Terry inquiring about the saw. He responded quickly with a story of hurting his leg, loose bone and surgery. "As soon as I can get mobile again I'll be able to finish putting your saw back together, test it and get it shipped."
3/7/18 email Terry asking for a refund or my saw.....no response needless to say I have called dozens of times and left messages because he won't answer
4/26/18 called and his number is disconnected. I email the same day my concerns about the phone being off and me being ripped off. He responds within an hour stating his leg surgery didn't go well and he was kicked out of his house and was in the process of moving and relocating his shop there. He also gave his new phone number, which from this point on always had a user busy signal...i assumed he blocked my number. I had arborist friends from NC to Oregon and California leaving him messages about wanting to order a saw and he never called one of them back.
6/6/18, 6/14/18, 6/26/18, 7/26/18, 9/24/18, 10/24/18 all unanswered emails, most very nasty.
In October of 2018 i contacted his county sheriffs office and they had me contact the county courthouse. At that time they considered it a civil, not criminal matter. I wasn't happy. Dozens of "user busy" phone calls
11/22/2018 guy posts on Instagram just got a new ported 562 from #wickedworksaws. oh man, was i angry
mid December 2018 i called Terry and holy sh!# he answered! Said he'd ship me a saw in two weeks but i wasn't holding my breath.
1/3/19 Terry called me said my saw was shipped received a couple days later. Opened it and it was showroom clean and no gas or oil appeared to have ever been in it.
this leads me to believe not much was done to it, but its definitely stronger than my dealer purchased 562. My crew and I all really like the saw, even though i may have paid $1030 for a 562 with just a muffler mod.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be happy with a plain ol muffler mod new saw after all that, could've got nothin.

I remember reading something about him getting hurt and having surgery, and moving his saw operation back and forth from home to work, that's when I decided he's too high of risk to buy from, and I decided on Randy, but never got around to ordering a saw. I'd be ok with a 13 month wait time IF I got the saw exactly 13 months later. Just sayin

jbgrandwazoo

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'd be ok with a 13 month wait time IF I got the saw exactly 13 months later. Just sayin

when I was told two months and it turned into 17 months, I had basically written it off as a loss. Would have been pleased to just receive a new stock saw at that point. I sincerely hope the sheriffs dept is now considering his dealings a criminal matter.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interstate commerce or is it intrastate commerce. Selling across state lines can get federal attention. Mail used at all? If so mail fraud may be an option. If the persons who have been cheated, can file a complaint as a group with the right federal agencies, more action might occur. Trouble is it is still Gov't.