Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you just keep buyin and selling till you find a nice one?

Not much to add to what everyone else has said, but in essence, yes.

I have more experience with dairy than beef, and in dairy we cheated by using 100% AI, but you better believe that we were paying attention to temperament. If a particular sire was prone to producing heifers who grew up with bad attitudes, he went on the 'do not use' list really quick. When you have to be around them multiple times a day, handling them and milking them, good temperament was the most important trait.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I have some extra of them cattle posters y'all. I'm going to send some extra to be handed out at Randy GTG. If any one else wants one that is not going to be there shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been a few days......but I just got a phone call from some folks in California. Same story, sent Terry money, never got the saw they paid for. He never again answered their calls after the first one where he got their credit card information.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been a few days......but I just got a phone call from some folks in California. Same story, sent Terry money, never got the saw they paid for. He never again answered their calls after the first one where he got their credit card information.

This could get the laws attention one would think.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sad.
Scammer!

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You just hope you don't get a mean one. And more importantly, you treat them all as though they want to kill you.
Wow!
A good friend always told me that cows were wayyyyyy more dangerous than most folks would ever imagine.
Randy, ever have any close calls or know of any horror stories concerning, "Man vs Cow?":ambulance:
clp3849648.jpg

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow!
A good friend of always told me that cows were wayyyyyy more dangerous than most folks would ever imagine.
Randy, ever have any close calls or know of any horror stories concerning, "Man vs Cow?":ambulance:
clp3849648.jpg

Yep. I had a cow get me down once. A feller that was working with us got it to chase him to get it away from me. I'm sure he saved my life.

rumatt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No way to keep it on topic.....and moving.
There are ways. (Splitting threads that go off topic, mods encouraging focused technical or informative threads to stay on topic, etc)

I'm not saying you *should* do this or that it's worth the effort. But it's not true that it's impossible. Other forums do it successfully.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are ways. (Splitting threads that go off topic, mods encouraging focused technical or informative threads to stay on topic, etc)

I'm not saying you *should* do this or that it's worth the effort. But it's not true that it's impossible. Other forums do it successfully.

Maybe I'm not the right person for this job.

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not that I'm aware of.

He did move, close his shop, and change his phone number though.
Crazy! He might be running from a lot more than a few guys missing saws. He probably got himself in a mess with his retail shop too. Money owed for equipment from vendors, taxes... Who knows! Sad really. But, he certainly needs held accountable. I feel bad for the guys out hundreds of dollars.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crazy! He might be running from a lot more than a few guys missing saws. He probably got himself in a mess with his retail shop too. Money owed for equipment from vendors, taxes... Who knows! Sad really. But, he certainly needs held accountable. I feel bad for the guys out hundreds of dollars.

You spelled thousands wrong.