beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ours were red...pretty mild mannered until the "grass" was greener on the other side

View attachment 195817
We had one just like him "curly". You could climb on him and he didn't give two chits.

Always a happy camper..he got laid almost as often as Jason.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had one just like him "curly". You could climb on him and he didn't give two chits.

Always a happy camper..he got laid almost as often as Jason.

That was this one's name too lol

Easy is about 2 1/2 years old now......just a baby yet. But I don't think he's ever get mean. Now Sir Loin.....he can be a prick. I don't walk around the field he's in. He acted like he wanted to run over me a couple of years ago. Then once he acted like he was gonna get on the tractor with me. I try not to mess with him much.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Easy is about 2 1/2 years old now......just a baby yet. But I don't think he's ever get mean. Now Sir Loin.....he can be a prick. I don't walk around the field he's in. He acted like he wanted to run over me a couple of years ago. Then once he acted like he was gonna get on the tractor with me. I try not to mess with him much.
We had one whose mom died while having him. Bottle fed for a few months, then he started getting big. He got used to being petted and played with like a dog and would lower his head and push into you. I always brought a whip into the pen when I had to clean it after he knocked me over once

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had one whose mom died while having him. Bottle fed for a few months, then he started getting big. He got used to being petted and played with like a dog and would lower his head and push into you. I always brought a whip into the pen when I had to clean it after he knocked me over once

We had a brown swiss bull just like that. He was a BIG pet.....and he got scary.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
My grandpa (dairy farmer for over 60 years) always said never EVER trust a bull. Then told several near miss stories with so called "nice" bulls to emphasize the rule.

Edit: this was after the hand of knowledge was applied to my seat of learning several times when he caught me headed into the bull pasture.

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't trust old Sir loin any further than he could throw me. He's got azzhole written all over him.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get rid of him before you regret it Randy. NO bull is trustworthy especially one that’s displayed attitude already. Our neighbor had the nicest bull or so he said until the day he went to throw him some hay & he drove the poor farmer into a cinder block wall & kept right after him. Nobody around could get him away from that rotten bull. Finally they got a skid steer in between them. Poor guy died from internal injuries. His kids used to pet the bull etc. he was friendly enough till that one day. Unpredictable Randy. It’s just not worth it. What a terrible thing for a family to have to go through.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get rid of him before you regret it Randy. NO bull is trustworthy especially one that’s displayed attitude already. Our neighbor had the nicest bull or so he said until the day he went to throw him some hay & he drove the poor farmer into a cinder block wall & kept right after him. Nobody around could get him away from that rotten bull. Finally they got a skid steer in between them. Poor guy died from internal injuries. His kids used to pet the bull etc. he was friendly enough till that one day. Unpredictable Randy. It’s just not worth it. What a terrible thing for a family to have to go through.

I'm not going to turn my back on him.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ours were red...pretty mild mannered until the "grass" was greener on the other side

View attachment 195817
Red hurferds don't know if I got the spelling right lol that's what we raised and what a pain in the ass always going through the fences and that's after they've been feed Alfalfa. One time one got nocked up from the naibers bull. :facepalm: