Trader history (0)

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
12:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling off a few of the bigger saws I have, Here is one I took on a trade with Terry back when he hosted the 372 XP build off GTG Going to try and post some pics....

0122171056d.jpg

0122171057.jpg

0122171057a.jpg

It has a ton of compression, The cylinder is a pre EPA Non decomp vintage it comes w/dual big westcoast dogs, roller style chaincatcher Tlandrum style dual port muffler and the big west coast style clutch cover...
You better eat your wheaties and be wearing you big boy panties when starting it cold.... it is a handfull
asking $625 shipped.... to lower 48 firm

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@riverrat2 is just getting old like me. lol
Older!!!!!! and I've earned everyone of my gray hairs!!! LOL:b1:

Hey I never said it was 2000,,,, not sure where that came from????:treadmill:
It is sure a good stout saw,,, I.ve used it a couple of times when I first got it with a 32 & 36" bar with fullcomp Stihl 33 rsc flushcutting a humongous live oak stump that was dead for two years and it never batted an eye buried to the dogs,,, it has been drained of all fluids for a few years untill last weekend I put a splash in it and it fired right up

Last edited:

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry I was just giving you a hard time. A ton is 2000 pounds where I'm from.
I stand corrected,,,, I did say that, didnt I,,,, good catch,,, ....... figuratively speaking that is,,,,,,, LOL... In other words w/out the decomp you best get it primed with the ignition off, pull it gently past TDC, flip it on then give it a go!!!!

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw! Got any videos?
LOLOL!!!!!! that is funny!!!!!! no Sir I cant even upload my own pics,,,,,, No disrespect intended

You thinking I can do videos!!!!!! LOL!!!!

It is a real runner it will clean up a bit better than the pix show but keep in mind it is a work saw. a solid one.... with 300.00 worth of mods/shipping already done

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling off a few of the bigger saws I have, Here is one I took on a trade with Terry back when he hosted the 372 XP build off GTG Going to try and post some pics....

View attachment 51677

View attachment 51683

View attachment 51685

It has a ton of compression, The cylinder is a pre EPA Non decomp vintage it comes w/dual big westcoast dogs, roller style chaincatcher Tlandrum style dual port muffler and the big west coast style clutch cover...
You better eat your wheaties and be wearing you big boy panties when starting it cold.... it is a handfull
asking $625 shipped.... to lower 48 firm
I'll take it. PM sent