Wicked 090

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
3:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lookin to play around with the 090 some. I think it would be cool to run it in the unlimited class. I have 2 jugs so I can go wild on one of em. Just don't know much about what it takes to get one of these monsters to be fast.

spencerpaving

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
feda7f9f52df0c828deb9ee7b76678b3.jpg
this was the before pic...I can't find the after pics...but it was some serious carnage

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bob Cornwell

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You planning on runnin 2 carbs??
:D

Nice work man

Well I could I would need to get the lower face of the crankcase machined the same as the top ........... there was a fella out here in Australia who did just that his Name Chris Brown .. Chris had a lower kart manifold cut and welded to the lower face Chris has been gone now by quite a few years

I worked out he did it and copied his work on an old cylinder that was knackered I have te manifold so I just have to fit it to a spare 101 cylinder I have

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I could I would need to get the lower face of the crankcase machined the same as the top ........... there was a fella out here in Australia who did just that his Name Chris Brown .. Chris had a lower kart manifold cut and welded to the lower face Chris has been gone now by quite a few years

I worked out he did it and copied his work on an old cylinder that was knackered I have te manifold so I just have to fit it to a spare 101 cylinder I have

That's awesome. Is this a work in progress or is it complete?

chy_farm

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Wonderful make Bob, very impressive.
Chy

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta clear quite a bit if I remember right.