PAST why no KY GTG

Black Dog Chainsaw

Mak-Crazy
Local time
3:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We really need to get a member by St. Louis. To have a Fall GTG every year. Not to complain... It's just a long drive from TN or WKY to Iowa. I think a St. Louis location would have a huge crowd from MO, IA, IL, WI, AR, MS, TN, IN and KY. Geographically its just very central to a lot of us that are active.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would be tempted to host one, but I've never been to one and have no idea how to organize one. Plus the boss would have to approve it...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I could help you out with planning, I have probably been to 18 of them in 5 states over the past 4 years.

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Revitalize this thread, Ben I'll split costs with you. Heaven knows you have an abundance of logs. I'd help organize it as well. I'm like you I don't know how to do it but with some direction it would be fun.

GoBigBlue1984

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be a little closer for Randy.

GoBigBlue1984

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You could do back by all the barns at your house. Right off the parkway, easy to find

GoBigBlue1984

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When you say check with the boss? You mean the cat? I'm pretty sure the kitty would be all for it. Lol

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
2:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
im 50-55 miles from ben and 132 miles from randy im pretty good at cooking hamburgers and hot dogs and make a really good cake.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
By boss I mean my dad, my house doesn't have a lot of trees readily available. considering the only patch of woods on this farm was cleared to add more crop land, Unless you want to cut down my landscaping lol. It honestly would be better if we had it at the barn anyway, more room for parking.
That's the other thing, how many ppl we talking? I'm all for having a few ppl come over and cut up some firewood, clear a fencerow, etc. If we plan on 25-50 plus I'm not sure I could handle that, how many ppl usually come to these things.

Other thing, liabilities will I need any special insurance for this. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you have GTG dates, click the Events button in the top menu of the forum navigation. That'll take you to http://opeforum.com/events/ where you can add your GTG to our calendar. Then just click the CREATE EVENT button and fill in the form.

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can see the point of a release of liability form and it is that simple. I don't think this group is that type of folks I also don't think people would mind signing something because we all know what type of fd up world we live in. I can tell you a story about this that would blow your mind. well once the lawsuit is over anyway.

Question, are you or Brett going to pick me up from the airport?

D

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
David I'll pick you up but only if you bring ur foredom and RA handpiece. Lol

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
David I'll pick you up but only if you bring ur foredom and RA handpiece. Lol
Deal.

Imagine going through an airport with a foredom, RA and carbides in your suitcase. I'd be popular for sure. I love an adventure
:).

D