Why I'm here...

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
9:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in Rowan County -- Arden is in God's country -- up there in the hills. I love the NC Mountains. My wife's family is from there.
Her mother is from West Jefferson, NC.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm driving to Cape Carteret today.

We just went from the mountains (Arden) to the beach (Cape Carteret) in a few hops :cool:
One of the things that makes NC a great place to be. I'm in the Piedmont section now, lived for years in the "Sand hills" section.
Enjoy your drive today sir, I would say it will be a long one but hopefully the scenery will be good. :D

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm bumping this old thread because I think we as a group need to be reminded of some off the reasons we are all here.

Tensions have been high lately and I know that for me I feel like I'm walking on glass so to speak, worried I'll be the next guy to get put on the stand.

This place has been built by its members and IMO is based off respect for each other and a common interest.

Let's not forget why we are all here.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm bumping this old thread because I think we as a group need to be reminded of some off the reasons we are all here.

Tensions have been high lately and I know that for me I feel like I'm walking on glass so to speak, worried I'll be the next guy to get put on the stand.

This place has been built by its members and IMO is based off respect for each other and a common interest.

Thanks Mike!
Some things have got in the way of what this thread is about. I for one are looking forward to moving on and it not being mentioned much anymore.
Let's get back to why we are here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I'm here to *f-word *s-word up and for the free beer

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Thanks Mike!
Some things have got in the way of what this thread is about. I for one are looking forward to moving on and it not being mentioned much anymore.
Let's get back to why we are here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Y'all are right. We have strayed so far from what we use to be here. We have alot of great guys here and I'll be damned if they can't share their thoughts because they are worried what will be said. I'll be the first to apologize for my actions that have contributed to the hostility here. I won't make excuses for it because there isn't any excuse for it. I need to man up and shut up sometimes. I struggle with this but I'm trying guys.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

No problem here.
i fight with people daily at work.
i come here for fun and have some 1hehe105.png good friends.