Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i havent been signed in there for about a year since i got the band camp boot
Oh don't you fret brother Dallas (trust me I know...wink, wink)...your IP address has long since rolled off their radar. You could crank right back up today if'n ya wanted, same computer, same everything, simply use another user ID and as far as location...pick any place on the planet.

I know folks who go there every day via do-around proxy servers and subnet masking changes...and Toto the brain surgeon IT boy, used to boast about their 'many levels and layers of protection'...pure BS. Maybe the idiot owners have tapped his heels together and sent his azz packing right back to Kansas. Lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh don't you fret brother Dallas (trust me I know...wink, wink)...your IP address has long since rolled off their radar. You could crank right back up today if'n ya wanted, same computer, same everything, simply use another user ID and as far as location...pick any place on the planet.

I know folks who go there every day via do-around proxy servers and subnet masking changes...and Toto the brain surgeon IT boy, used to boast about their 'many levels and layers of protection'...pure BS. Maybe the idiot owners have tapped his heels together and sent his azz packing right back to Kansas. Lol.
I will kick his ass right back outta Kansas lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lol if i were to feel i needed to go there and start trouble id use my old name and password id want them to know how little they know

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only found my way over here a few months ago. Some of the guys who came over here tried to PM me but AS filtered OPE.
Finally Someone sent me an Email and here I landed.
I still occasionally post on AS but pretty much only in the grilling thread.
A lot of the guys over on AS, take themselves way too seriously.
It's been my experience that those who blow their own horn, do so because no one else will.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I only found my way over here a few months ago. Some of the guys who came over here tried to PM me but AS filtered OPE.
Finally Someone sent me an Email and here I landed.
I still occasionally post on AS but pretty much only in the grilling thread.
A lot of the guys over on AS, take themselves way too seriously.
It's been my experience that those who blow their own horn, do so because no one else will.

Me also, The grilling and whats for supper thread.