Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Wild Ass jeans hold up well.
They hold their color and don't get holes from mild abrasion around cuffs, knees and pockets.
They have outlasted other brands like Carhart in my daily use which involves chainsaws, farming and daily use in my Drycleaners working maintaining machinery involving steam pipes. grease, crawling around on concrete floors etc.
I do some welding/grinding, they hold up well there too.
The fit is good for bending down twisting etc.
The suspender buttons dig into my hips so i cut them off but i am not overweight. Working around steam in the south will keep you skinny in the summer.

The price is good and they have any size waist and length you need.
They don't shrink after washing much if at all.

I have a few pairs that are 3yrs or more old and still going strong.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Wild Ass jeans are also made in the US out of US materials.

Being in the Drycleaning business for close to 50 years i have seen clothes quality continue to decline over the last 20 years.
The foolish general population only want to wear this years fashion so wearing clothes for years is not done much anymore.

Cheap price and who cares if it falls apart in a season.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to hate cargo pants because I thought I looked like a yuppie on a weekend hike.

20190811_140345.jpg

I'm gonna try these. For the past 2 years I've worn bibs when I worked the ground or on the machines because I got sick and tired of destroying my clothes.

They better be worth my 100 bucks.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those are terrible to climb in.

Wouldn't know, last tree I climbed was in 1973, made it up about 30 feet and then fell 8 feet or so until I miraculously caught another limb. Scared half-*s-word fartless, I swore off of tree climbing that day and never climbed one since. I can't honestly remember what pants I had on that day, most likely though were from Sears and Roebucks.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to hate cargo pants because I thought I looked like a yuppie on a weekend hike.

View attachment 194678

I'm gonna try these. For the past 2 years I've worn bibs when I worked the ground or on the machines because I got sick and tired of destroying my clothes.

They better be worth my 100 bucks.

You could have got some from Duluth trading for less that would have been of the same quality I bet. I’ve been wearing them for years and they hold up very well. Problem is with the material they use for them to stretch causes them to shrink

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You could have got some from Duluth trading for less that would have been of the same quality I bet. I’ve been wearing them for years and they hold up very well. Problem is with the material they use for them to stretch causes them to shrink

Had some Duluth trading pants for about a year now. Seem to be holding up well. Far more comfortable then carhartt imo. Just picked up couple more pair couple weeks ago.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Key logger pants with double front are tough as well. I just can’t deal with how hot they are in South Georgia summertime.