High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Where to buy a 660 knockoff

Strickland.patrick

OPE Member
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
hello all I am looking for a good place to purchase one of the 660's. I would also like to be able to select what piston and cylinder I get with it if at all possible and would really like to find a dealer in the good old USA

cre73

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A asked a similar question last week. I believe HLsupply is supposed to get more kits this week. I don't know all the specifics of what options will be available. But you could always purchase a piston and cylinder separate.

Strickland.patrick

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A asked a similar question last week. I believe HLsupply is supposed to get more kits this week. I don't know all the specifics of what options will be available. But you could always purchase a piston and cylinder separate.

Does hl list them on the website when they have them in stock or does a guy just have to call daily

cre73

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just waiting for them to list them. They didn't say exactly when they would be available this week. Calling can't hurt. I'm suite someone with more information will see this soon

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Gentleman sounds like these fallas have a couple questions.
Our order arrived in Miami last month. They blamed Hurricane Irma that we have not received it yet. The past few weeks I have heard, from the shipping company, that it should be delivered to us any day now. We keep waiting we and we have a lot of customers calling everyday. I will be calling again in the morning.

Strickland.patrick

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Our order arrived in Miami last month. They blamed Hurricane Irma that we have not received it yet. The past few weeks I have heard, from the shipping company, that it should be delivered to us any day now. We keep waiting we and we have a lot of customers calling everyday. I will be calling again in the morning.

Can I be emailed when you receive the shipment Strickland.Patrick@gmail.com

cre73

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, just ordered. Now deciding if I want to get the cross cylinder. May wait and see how this one looks.

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I sub the cross cyl and Piston in place of the factory stuff. I would also like a full wrap handle
You can have the Cross cylinder with it for extra $50. I can give you a coupon for it. We could not swap it because we don't sell the FT cylinder.
Sorry we don't have a full wrap handle.

Strickland.patrick

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do any of you fine gentlemen know where a guy can find a list of parts and pieces that need to be replaced during assembly to make the saw as reliable as possible. Such as wrist pin bearing etc.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OEM Stihl Saw!!!

Generally:

Piston Clips, Piston Pin bearing (I did not replace it, still dong fine), chain adjuster, decomp valve, and fuel cap.

Some people also replace a main bearing or two. Mine are working fine.

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag