High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What's your favorite machine to drive/pilot?

Lootbug

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really have fun driving this little Bobcat A300 once or twice a week at work. What's your guys favorite thing to drive/pilot/control?

IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0354.JPG

johnny5ny

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm with moobs. Unfortunately I only get the chance to run equipment when I rent which is usually a few times a year for projects on my property. My favorite has become the Cat 259D. Man what a useful/versatile piece of equipment. Love that thing!

Not to derail but it's also pretty amazing for me to watch a pro run one (or similar)...... after thinking I was getting pretty good behind the controls.

The efficiency aspect is most impressive. Zero wasted movements. Smooth as silk and effortless.

Lots of respect (and some envy :) ) for you guys that operate this stuff for a living!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Recreation toys I have to go with snowmobiles over anything else but a 2 wheeled death machine brings lots of smiles too. For equipment, log tractors are a blast. Pushing trees over, bunching up logs, plowing through tops and brush piles, driving over log piles, through mug holes, winching a big hitch nothing compares IMO.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I always liked to drive this old girl. And she sounds " bad "

Attachments

• garden 006.JPG
    garden 006.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: