JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
9:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So just a few things ive noticed different from the ms210 stock motor to the ms250 China motor.....
Head bolts on stock r coarse thread to the max
China r M5
image.jpg Clam shell stock has rounded groove for gasket maker, China has square
image.jpg image.jpg Recessed holes in clamshell r smaller/ not big enough to seat correctly in the brass bushings in the motor saddle
image.jpg image.jpg

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting these 4 mix motors off my bench soon.
Found 2 weak coils, low RPM and new rings for low compression.
I have trimmed all the hedges and anything that got in the way with the first rebuilt motor.

The 4 mix does not sound right to me but they do seem to have enough torque to work.
Looking forward to putting new carbs on 2 Wild Things so i can get them off the floor.
And why does this purple saw have such a committed following?

By next week all the junk on the floor will be fixed and outta here except for this Hoosky 365.
We will see if it warrants a spot on the shelf or continue to live on the floor.

I have earned a few points by fixing the wife's dishwasher.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Does your carb plate stick shut? Is the hole on the inside of your brake flag too small to fit over the post?
Didn't get that far. Just put the bottom end together and tank mounted. Gonna run timing numbers tomorrow and get the cylinder sent off for machine work