What's on your bench?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Horsepower is how fast you are going when you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you."
Need a combination of both to make a great saw. No one wants a turd that falls on its face when you lean on it... likewise no one wants something that has no rpm in wood.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No bar adapter for these?
I inquired.

Adapter for large mount to Stihl, apparently one can get one for small to Stihl, but the oil hole may not be right.

Fought with a 288 for 30 min yesterday. Even though I had the adapter, the chain needs to be 1-2 DL longer to fit Husky.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I inquired.

Adapter for large mount to Stihl, apparently one can get one for small to Stihl, but the oil hole may not be right.

Fought with a 288 for 30 min yesterday. Even though I had the adapter, the chain needs to be 1-2 DL longer to fit Husky.
A lot of time you need to lengthen the stud slot and sometimes the adjustment holes. To get the DL the same. Otherwise you will have oddball chains.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I inquired.

Well of course

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A lot of time you need to lengthen the stud slot and sometimes the adjustment holes. To get the DL the same. Otherwise you will have oddball chains.
Longer bars you're just not going to get the same link count unless you cut the tail. The tail will hit the sprocket

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 133609 If this is their prime example to sell their product with ill just use my hand saw:D
LMFAO!!! Good job idiots!:p
I like how the top fin is sagging. Lol

Open port, definitely not the AM version you want...

I got a few of those (closed port version) on a deal of the day a while back and they were nice... All still running today...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I inquired.

What length bar? Stihl brand or other with Stihl mount?