High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What's on your bench?

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
11:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
ummm, wood splitter result, can't use the hand for the next two weeks lol, all in all I had pure luck.

View attachment 88448

what ashame, working with 2152W, 2159W, 3x346 xpg, 242xpg and a 246

Need a ouch choice. Cant like that.

Friend got sued by a friend over that in his backyard. Cost his home owners insurance 50K

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need a ouch choice. Cant like that.

Friend got sued by a friend over that in his backyard. Cost his home owners insurance 50K
your guys live in a crazy country, this lawyer stuff is scaring.

My wood splitter toutched 3 fingers but just one who got serious damage, stuff like this can go worse. I knew it was bad, but didnt expect a surgery lol

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My wood splitter toutched 3 fingers but just one who got serious damage, stuff like this can go worse. I knew it was bad, but didnt expect a surgery lol
Hope you heal fast and well. Local Woodmaster dealer closed his doors (Great Guy). Customer sued him for loosing part of finger when loading log into stove and pinched it off. Now stove has a label warning of pinch point. Go figure, trying to throw heavy piece of wood into a small opening surround by 1/4" steel, how could that happen. Lucky manufactures are able to sell saws, stoves, axes, at all.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I agree Tor. The fact that you can hire a lawyer to get your way, or just to make money, is nuts. Lawyers should only be for when you need legal help, not to take advantage of others.
I hope your injury heals quickly. Like you said, it could have been way worse.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ummm, wood splitter result, can't use the hand for the next two weeks lol, all in all I had pure luck.

View attachment 88448

what ashame, working with 2152W, 2159W, 3x346 xpg, 242xpg and a 246
Ouch did a log kick back?

Hope you heal fast and well. Local Woodmaster dealer closed his doors (Great Guy). Customer sued him for loosing part of finger when loading log into stove and pinched it off. Now stove has a label warning of pinch point. Go figure, trying to throw heavy piece of wood into a small opening surround by 1/4" steel, how could that happen. Lucky manufactures are able to sell saws, stoves, axes, at all.
That guy that lost his finger tip should be sterilized and possibly his children.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree Tor. The fact that you can hire a lawyer to get your way, or just to make money, is nuts. Lawyers should only be for when you need legal help, not to take advantage of others.
I hope your injury heals quickly. Like you said, it could have been way worse.
I read about the lawyer stuff in US, its scaring to live in a country where lawyer/court can run people to bankrupty for simple things.

I saw that you're from Southern Norway Sondre, what place do you come from?

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ported this 064 Friday evening. What an animal!

I then proceeded to tear down a brand new 372XP that had never been started to put ceramic bearings and a Wiseco piston in it. It got ported as well. I'm now waiting on a XT carb, 390 intake tract, and non-flocked filter for it. This is a saw that came from Robin Wood. It has a jungle muffler and no limiter caps on the carb :) It has a low top flocked filter, and that's not getting it done.

@Edwad Sorry you've had to wait FOR MONTHS on these saws!

I also split my 346XP and put new ceramic bearings in it. I didn't take any pics of that job though.

20170916_171828-L.jpg

20170915_210313-L.jpg

20170915_211912-L.jpg

20170915_220443-L.jpg

Last edited:

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I read about the lawyer stuff in US, its scaring to live in a country where lawyer/court can run people to bankrupty for simple things.

I saw that you're from Southern Norway Sondre, what place do you come from?
I'm not as far south as you Tor. I'm from Porsgrunn. Born and raised. Moved over here 12 years ago.
I've been to Mandal several times, though. I used to haul roofing shingles for Isola, and that took many places around the southern part of of the country.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not as far south as you Tor. I'm from Porsgrunn. Born and raised. Moved over here 12 years ago.
I've been to Mandal several times, though. I used to haul roofing shingles for Isola, and that took many places around the southern part of of the country.

Who made your signature line?......;)

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who made your signature line?......;)
All I know is it wasn't me... Lol
I could venture a guess as to whom it might have been... Someone with a solid background in sarcasm, and acute awareness that the south of Norway is known as the
non-grumpy region. Lol

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it wasnt that much difference between us, 3 hour drive Sondre?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
All I know is it wasn't me... Lol
I could venture a guess as to whom it might have been... Someone with a solid background in sarcasm, and acute awareness that the south of Norway is known as the
non-grumpy region. Lol

Hmm? The Signature Bandit has struck again....isn't Niko from Northern Norway? That makes sense then.