What's on your bench?

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same guy was disappointed his ported 6421 wearing a 32” bar...Wouldn’t hang with his ms660?

I’ll get rite on that Brah..ummmm I mean, dude.
Maybe the 660 had a "maxed out unicorn jug"...
Hard to beat that. [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
. Last night I got to digging into that 562 again and I was wrong about the carb... Its an EL-46. But I had an extra base gasket from another 562. I did the carburetor cleaner trick that RI_Chevy told me to do. Guess what? I didn't hear any differences in tone when I applied the cleaner. and didn't see any of the cleaner get sucked up into the cases. I was kinda relieved but it was still bogging down when I hit the throttle... I installed the base gasket hoping that it will solve most of the problem. Got everything together, filled er up with fresh mixed gas, bar oil . I put safety glasses on just in case if the thing goes cabloeey. 3 pulls it fires... Another 2 and it starts and fast idles revved it didn't bog... Instead it responded very well and it held an idle. I got excited so I put my chaps on and some earmuffs and went out to make some test cuts. Started up with in 1 pull and didn't have to set fast idle. Made at least 15 cuts with it and it didn't lean out, I really pried on it, bound the chain a couple times, didn't stall. Revved it a few more times, shut it off... takes 1 pull to get it thing started. Normally it would take 5 to 6 pulls with the choke and fast idle set. I'm kinda likin' this saw already:):). It has good power especially for a 60cc saw. the wood I was cutting was 21" seasoned white ash (bar was 20"). Im really happy:):):D:D:aplastao::aplastao: