Whats on the Grill or Smoker?

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
6:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got the venison back straps out of the cure and the rub applied to smoke for a couple days in the fridge to dry a little. then into the smoker with some pecan and apple pellets to make some pastrami. and now out of the smoker for a taste test and a couple sandwich's on rye with Swiss cheese. I can not believe how good this stuff tastes.

Man that is looking good!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
5:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got it all sliced up today ready to vacuum seal. If the ( GIRLS ) don't eat it up before I get a chance to vacuum seal it! :D:D:D

I'd be munching on that all day. It looks great.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Every memorial day weekend I start a project. Well I guess I might try making a cannon for throw balls to set climb lines.
But on the food n grillin note. I thunk I'm going to get a rib rack and some ribs to season, smoke and grill the glaze on. I've never used a rack yet hope I can keep em moist in a smoker before they hit a grill

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good googely moogely! That is making my mouth water. Have you got a rub on those butts? The color looks marvellous!

Somebody is throwing down for a fairly nice sized gathering! Let the smoke roll. The presence of bacon is always an incentive to stay till its over! :D
Thanks. Its for my son's graduation open house. I sprinkle Tony's on most everything. The large one on the right is beef sirloin. That got rubbed down with a beef rub I bought. Kinda tastes like au jus. The bacon is wrapped around a venison hind quarter.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks. Its for my son's graduation open house. I sprinkle Tony's on most everything. The large one on the right is beef sirloin. That got rubbed down with a beef rub I bought. Kinda tastes like au jus. The bacon is wrapped around a venison hind quarter.

:banana: Gonna be some good groceries around there!

The best I could do was some grilled hamburgers today. Sorry they went so fast (no pics).

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn, some fine lookin food there

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
541d9d29f5bae98913bde825caa26690.jpg

All-Day Pork Ribs w/ Bone suckin' rub @ the firehouse. 1 of 3 [emoji1][emoji1]