srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
2:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here you go.
On the grill about half way done and sliced ready to eat.
The marinade was a Balsamic base.
It was served with roasted Dutch Baby Potato's, tossed in Olive Oil & Rosemary, and Sautéed Green Beans.
Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese icing for desert.
image.jpg
image.jpg

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before...
View attachment 35865
After...
View attachment 35866
Little boneless, skinless breasts really weren't worth cranking the grill up...could've accomplished the same inside. This is the Grilling thread so I went through the motions. Top five breasts marinated in Italian and basted the same throughout the slow, low heat process...the bottom four have a New Orleans shake on them. Good stuff. On the side I got a pot of baby Lima beans seasoned with Lords Country Cured Side Meat, pot of of okra, corn and tomatoes, and 4 cups of rice in the rice cooker. Eating good in the neighborhood.

Looks damn fine. The sides don't suck either.

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you guys like Corned Beef or Pastrami.
Here's a couple of hunks that I did, on the smoker, with Brisket from the close out bin after St. Patricks day.
It didn't suck.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
3:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
1:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Here's the full length 16"x38" griddle with 24oz grease cup attached. I've gotta season the griddle and grill box...they say they're already seasoned, nahh!! I'll season my own *s-word just the way I like it with some Crisco Shortening and cast iron conditioner. Never failed in 30+ yrs of seasoning steel or cast iron that way. Deluxe Grill Box weighs about 36lbs, full length griddle weighs about 44lbs. Both have heat diffuser plates welded to the bottom for even heat transfer. I hope anyhow to avoid hot spots but I'll figure that out after I season them and grill or cook on them hopefully next week or wknd.
View attachment 35849

What did that whole set-up cost you? I think I might ask Santa for one.