Whats on the Grill or Smoker?

bowtechmadman

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deets that looks excellent. Going to share the cauliflower idea? Smoked or just grilled, I see there is some sort of drizzle on it (balsamic maybe?)? The shrimp dish looks mighty tasty as well if you care to share a recipe.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A few pics from the Christmas day cook. I believe the butts were a close up from Thanksgiving.
The chicken was "spatchcocked" and came out very juicy. I did not brine it but it was very tender and juicy.
There was a whole 20lb brisket cooked Christmas day as well. No pics of it. The only one I had was with it
wrapped (lack luster and boring sorry). At Thanksgiving we also tried something new -- brisket tacos. WOW!
Happy New Year guys. I enjoy the pics of your cooking. I pray the best year is ahead for all of you.

@stihl_head1982 You make me hungry!!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A few pics from the Christmas day cook. I believe the butts were a close up from Thanksgiving.
The chicken was "spatchcocked" and came out very juicy. I did not brine it but it was very tender and juicy.
There was a whole 20lb brisket cooked Christmas day as well. No pics of it. The only one I had was with it
wrapped (lack luster and boring sorry). At Thanksgiving we also tried something new -- brisket tacos. WOW!
Happy New Year guys. I enjoy the pics of your cooking. I pray the best year is ahead for all of you.
Looks damn good!

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deets that looks excellent. Going to share the cauliflower idea? Smoked or just grilled, I see there is some sort of drizzle on it (balsamic maybe?)? The shrimp dish looks mighty tasty as well if you care to share a recipe.
Olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, hot sauce on the cauliflower. Sometimes balsamic if I think about it.
Grilled, they take on too much smoke otherwise