USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Daughter and I hit Moe's Southwest Grill, had a buy any burrito get the second free coupon, so we got'em absolutely loaded with everything. A gut-fillin' meal. Washed it all down with a couple of sweet teas.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do any of your wives or girlfriends find it odd that you take pics of your dinner and post them on a website dealing with Outdoor Power Equipment?
My wife thinks I'm an absolute idiot for posting food pics here..................good thing I don't care.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do any of your wives or girlfriends find it odd that you take pics of your dinner and post them on a website dealing with Outdoor Power Equipment?
My wife thinks I'm an absolute idiot for posting food pics here..................good thing I don't care.
Same here

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

She doesn't mind really. She loves for me to cook (although she is the best cook I know). She loves the grilled and smoked items and the occasional new recipe as well.
Thanks guys for posting.