What's For Supper?

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good eats right there...!

Definitely not as good as your crappie. Haven’t been able to go fishing to get a bunch saved up in a while. Did have some of my uncles earlier this year though. Found another good use for our air fryer was to heat fried fish back up. Still stays mostly crunchy compared to being terrible out of a microwave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely not as good as your crappie. Haven’t been able to go fishing to get a bunch saved up in a while. Did have some of my uncles earlier this year though. Found another good use for our air fryer was to heat fried fish back up. Still stays mostly crunchy compared to being terrible out of a microwave.

That's right...air fryers or a toaster oven works best.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

See you're in Alabama...we used to beat the breaks off the crappie at Eufala yrs ago. After a three/four day wknd, we'd haul 6-8 100qt coolers slam full, back to mid-Ga...nothing but slabs!

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3F37CBBB-2A6D-4312-AD84-FFA683AD3EBA.jpeg Wife has volleyball tonight and I as doing yard work until she got home and we hadn’t grocery shopped in over a week so a quick run to the store to stock the fridge before she left and this will be my dinner.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big fat grilled pork chop, scalloped Potatos and Lima beans.
Warm blueberry banana bread with a hunk of cold butter for dessert.
Walking in the house and smelling bread baking is almost therapeutic.

image.jpeg

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love that pot, Mama has one just like it!
The stainless pots are great. I have a five 5 gallon Aluminum as well but prefer the SS. When we make big batches of soup or Chili, we use both. We vacuum bag and freeze it. When the kids show up, it all seems to disappear.