High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What's For Supper?

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Grilled hunk of boneless Chicken with a Balsamic Peach reduction, mac & cheese and some jellied cranberry sauce.
Sometimes you gotta scrounge.
View attachment 133750

Since mama not home, I am now jealous, as I love mac, and cheese. Damn! that looks good!!

Last edited:

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Having me some good corn tonight. I found a few ears in the first patch that didn't get flooded out. I think mama is going to cook some Lima beans to go with it. (yummy!! )

Attachments

• 100_0459.JPG
    100_0459.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 12

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having me some good corn tonight. I found a few ears in the first patch that didn't get flooded out. I think mama is going to cook some Lima beans to go with it. (yummy!! )
Damn, I'm jealous Charlie. Fresh corn and Limas are my two favorite vegetables.
I picked these up today in Arkansas, on my way home. Going to drop them in a bucket of water. I'll do them in the husk, on the grill tomorrow evening.
My wife's not a big fan of corn on the cob, so these are all mine...
image.jpeg

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fillet slathered with Andria's steak sauce and cooked med/rare. Potato with all the stuff, some sautéed Brussels sprouts and fresh sweet corn. I didn't finish the steak or potato. I did, however, eat three ears of corn. It was damn good.

image.jpeg

Flint Mitch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fillet slathered with Andria's steak sauce and cooked med/rare. Potato with all the stuff, some sautéed Brussels sprouts and fresh sweet corn. I didn't finish the steak or potato. I did, however, eat three ears of corn. It was damn good.

View attachment 134644
My kind of meal! Except I a medium well/well guy so I generally steer;) towards a ribeye. Plenty of fat to stay moist, if you know how to properly cook a done steak!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 134644

Hmmm' maybe 18 ears + I love sweet corn, The late patches should do very good if we still get the rain. ( no Brussels thanks )

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Love corn and Lima beans, Here is my first plate , as I will have two more, with fresh tomatoes. 100_0468.JPG

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Damn, I'm jealous Charlie. Fresh corn and Limas are my two favorite vegetables.
I picked these up today in Arkansas, on my way home. Going to drop them in a bucket of water. I'll do them in the husk, on the grill tomorrow evening.
My wife's not a big fan of corn on the cob, so these are all mine...
View attachment 134528

Steve, notice that my corn is all white, with no yellow kernels, It makes it super sweet, and super good!! Tell the wife that she would love my corn on the cob. With any luck, I might have massive amounts of late corn this year, as I have several acres planted. And we are still getting massive storms and floods everyday here.

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forecast was rain all day. I decided to take advantage of the time inside and make a couple batches of Bread & Butter pickles. I use a pre packaged mix but add Cayenne for a bit of bite. They don't suck.

image.jpeg

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve, notice that my corn is all white, with no yellow kernels, It makes it super sweet, and super good!! Tell the wife that she would love my corn on the cob. With any luck, I might have massive amounts of late corn this year, as I have several acres planted. And we are still getting massive storms and floods everyday here.
Glad to hear your corn is surviving. I know with the flooding you guys had, it was questionable.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Forecast was rain all day. I decided to take advantage of the time inside and make a couple batches of Bread & Butter pickles. I use a pre packaged mix but add Cayenne for a bit of bite. They don't suck.

View attachment 134816

I am without words. Check your P.M.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 134816

I am impressed! You need a trophy! :campeon:

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’ll scarf half this down here directly, with a half or whole gal of milk...my appetite for destruction is finally coming back!
View attachment 135914

Sounds good Jason, esp the 1/2 gallon of milk. I hope that you are feeling better buy now? I have also taken up on the buttermilk again, not to bad.