Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this RA the new stuff or old?
Seems like the new stuff. If it were the old, everything on the inside and outside of the trimmer, including a 4’ diameter patch on the ground would’ve been dyed red by now. That stuff is messier than Dirko :p

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So is Amsoil’s claim of 100:1 really not that crazy?
In low output engines like trimmers with lower rpm, small displacement and rich tuning, it's clear you can get buy, many on the lawn site have. But as always there is no benefit in it IMHO, and I posted the pictures of what can happen in a 70cc saw. IMHO something else is happening here we're not fully aware of. Remember this is the internet, not everything we see is always real. No way will you see that much oil in the case at 200:1 unless their is more oil actually in the fuel or the tuning is insanity rich. I don't see that much oil in the bottom of the case with many oils mixed at 50:1 The math is just not working here guys! Think about it. I know others are thinking it and are just too afraid to say anything.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In low output engines like trimmers with lower rpm, small displacement and rich tuning, it's clear you can get buy, many on the lawn site have. But as always there is no benefit in it IMHO, and I posted the pictures of what can happen in a 70cc saw. IMHO something else is happening here we're not fully aware of. Remember this is the internet, not everything we see is always real. No way will you see that much oil in the case at 200:1 unless their is more oil actually in the fuel or the tuning is insanity rich. I don't see that much oil in the bottom of the case with many oils mixed at 50:1 The math is just not working here guys! Think about it. I know others are thinking it and are just too afraid to say anything.
i have no idea about any of this. I've always mix 40:1 and never gave anything much thought.

Last edited:

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feel free to try it yourself there bud.
I'm not that stupid, the math is not working plain and simple, something else is at work here. I've already seen what 100:1 does.

Again no need to name call this is not really important stuff in the big picture.[emoji111]

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be fair a loaded 88cc saw under a good load is going to need that oil vs a smaller trimmer. I do dig the testing though. I think it’s cool
The amount of time involved is commendable, and no offense to the man, but there are more questions here than answers IMHO.

I'll just leave this where it is and move on, I've said my part and have little else to add.

Andre'

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll tell y'all this, if you fellas think I'm going through this trouble to pull the wool over all your eyes for some unknown reason then speak now unless AS speaks for all of you. I have ZERO issue continuing this on my own and sharing with those ACTUALLY interested in what this might bring to the surface via PM's.
Please continue, I only speak for myself.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll tell y'all this, if you fellas think I'm going through this trouble to pull the wool over all your eyes for some unknown reason then speak now unless AS speaks for all of you. I have ZERO issue continuing this on my own and sharing with those ACTUALLY interested in what this might bring to the surface via PM's.
I’m interested in this stuff I think it’s a pretty cool test. I’m not smart enough to understand why things are going the way they are. I’m here to see which one seems to be the best at the end. And hopefully a total failure or two. Carry on. I’ve been reading all of it.