What oil is best? and what ratio?

PissRev

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's see your 2 stroke oil stash. All the VP oil was bought on clearance, $3.50 for the 16oz and a buck for the 2 gallon mix. The Tanaka 2.5 gal 6 packs were less than $8 each.

LRM_EXPORT_20180130_151356.jpg

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me organize my *s-word and get a picture. LOL

Not that it applies in every case..

But when I see someone who is really organized and has it all together that usually means they apply that to every aspect of their life.

My work bench is spotless and organized to a T, I don't look for anything and it makes me more efficient when I do something...I have no idea how people do it otherwise.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

But when I see someone who is really organized and has it all together that usually means they apply that to every aspect of their life.

My work bench is spotless and organized to a T, I don't look for anything and it makes me more efficient when I do something...I have no idea how people do it otherwise.
Pics

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Does organized chaos count in the good column, or the not so good column ?
2017-12-27 16.46.02.jpg

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does organized chaos count in the good column, or the not so good column ?
View attachment 109811

That's beautiful compared to some of the *s-word I've seen..I know guys if they set an elephant down it would disappear in the *s-word they have laying around.

Flatzout

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried three times today to get phillips/specturm on the phone about the formulation of red armor , every time it said there was no operator available. I seriously doubt a echo 1-800 tech will have any such information , but I'll call them if I can't get spectrum on the phone.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of the most brilliant people I have ran into where a complete mess orginization wise. Conversely some of the most orginized where about useless.

I didn't say a word about smart or dumb. I said who I'd be more inclined to do business with.

I have a cousin who on paper is borderline genius, he was a merit scholar at Oklahoma and double majored in music/neuroscience and just finished his doctorate at Carnegie Mellon...he is a mess of a person and about as useless as a dick on a hobby horse.

A kid that lives by me that didn't graduate high school that can barely compose a sentence ported a 50cc chainsaw for me that has polished some of the smartest/best online chainsaw porters.

I guess smart is a relative term.

Last edited: