Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Comes out to 1 gallon
Oh I didn't do the math, that's not that bad then! I think Amsoil was around $20/qt? I don't remember honestly. I'm down to less than 4 ounces. I just cracked open the Lucas oil I bought. Probably just dump the left over Amsoil into my tractor tank, since I mix 32:1 and don't really want to mix oils in the same batch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's like 20+ miles in any direction to a stihl dealer for me. I don't get there often unless I'm working and detour by one.

I use to run husky XP oil for years from lowes.

Ron660

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Keith Gandy I don't actually know precisely where my tune was at that particular day. I don't use a tach. In my opinion it was certainly on the "safe" side. Now it certainly could have been my fault and no fault of the oil.
Just that there's no doubt she was dry dry dry inside. The bearing is what gave up. Gave the Piston just enough play to start touching the roof of the Cylinder. A chunk of the Piston or roof of the Cylinder is what stuck the ring. Easier to see in person just what had happened. I'll certainly not use any more Lucas.
A Logging buddy's new/stock 461 did the same within five months using stihl ultra at 50:1.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Please pray for my 1 yr old grandaughter , Vera Elise Gandy. She was found with a large mass in the abdomen area and being sent to St. Judes. Thank youView attachment 89075
Oh so sorry to hear that. I am praying for her. Looks so sweet in that pic.