High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What comes through the door.

peter92

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
While I'm on the subject of line trimmers .
A customer asked me for a simple mower to cut rough grass in between raised beds . He didnt need to collect so i got him this as it will go up to the wooden boards , so doing away with the need to use a line trimmer as well as mowing. These things are not bad at all for other scrub work to in and about the place.
View attachment 74525
wow love that bloody thing

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sea foam people here love seafoam
It does ok i guess.
For removing water from gas
Supposed to do it all remove carbon
And deposits from valves and pistons.
Some swear by it but i can buy a new am carb for the price of one can.

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finished the ms250 handle came in today 6.00 very nice all controls installed.
It fit and works perfectly feels oem.
He had o angle on his chain so i sharpened it and took down the rakers.
Muff modded and new carb lines filter etc.
Runs damn good for a 250
I should've bumped the timing but to much other stuff to work on.20170622_193713.jpg 20170622_193713.jpg 20170622_185640.jpg 20170622_132845.jpg

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Finished the ms250 handle came in today 6.00 very nice all controls installed.
It fit and works perfectly feels oem.
He had o angle on his chain so i sharpened it and took down the rakers.
Muff modded and new carb lines filter etc.
Runs damn good for a 250
I should've bumped the timing but to much other stuff to work on.View attachment 75042 View attachment 75042 View attachment 75043 View attachment 75044
Good clean plastics from F tec Dave ? ....Wacha got there carb wise .

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good clean plastics from F tec Dave ? ....Wacha got there carb wise .
Wt215 ft carbs have been excellent.
I've bought dozens of carbs for trimmers/brushcutters and 170/180 250/290/390 288/455 and other saws.
The wt215 were on sale 4.44 plus ship.
So i stocked up I've only had to put the oem spring in a couple occasionally they are too long but that's it i like the huztl carbs.
And I've used many of their piston kits and topend kits a little port cleanup and they have been good.
Saved a lot of saws from going to the scrap pile.
What are you working on simon.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wt215 ft carbs have been excellent.
I've bought dozens of carbs for trimmers/brushcutters and 170/180 250/290/390 288/455 and other saws.
The wt215 were on sale 4.44 plus ship.
So i stocked up I've only had to put the oem spring in a couple occasionally they are too long but that's it i like the huztl carbs.
And I've used many of their piston kits and topend kits a little port cleanup and they have been good.
Saved a lot of saws from going to the scrap pile.
What are you working on simon.
A spread of stuff this week Dave....Started off with a Ms 200t t that needed fully checking over after a lay up. Usual suspects ..carb and lines ..This one has the duel line breather, the old one was hard to the point that fuel pissed out where it comes out of the tank. Ultra sonic and new carb kit in the Zama C1q s 126 + pull start was jammed, so rebuilt and all was well. Stihl Hs 45 with a case of the "over wintering blues" :rolleyes:, a Hayter 48 mower service and its big bro the 56 that conked out after 10 mins or so of running. Tuned out to be Mag/ign module.
Today i have nice clean new things to PDI ...ps 420sc and a Dolmar 75cm hedge trimmer . Same kinda thing as the Stihl hs 81.The Dolmar is real light at 11.6 lb for a long trimmer, nice thing.
Photo1100.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a free lawnboy today.
It has one summer on it the owner
Bought a riding mower and parked
Th20170629_193135.jpg is.
It's in great shape i'll go through the carb and fuel line
After i pressure wash it.
I had two early lawnboy's in the 70s and 80's tough mowers.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got a free lawnboy today.
It has one summer on it the owner
Bought a riding mower and parked
ThView attachment 76004 is.
It's in great shape i'll go through the carb and fuel line
After i pressure wash it.
I had two early lawnboy's in the 70s and 80's tough mowers.
Have seen these in the Mowers and More Forum . This is a brand we dont see here Dave...Are they mostly a US product ?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
280px-Masport_Iron_Horse_Mower.jpg Us only i guess? Started in 1936 the first ones i used were the 1970 produced bricktop engines.
On pushmowers.
Indestructible lol
I still service them today.
Mine were green 109cc

Last edited:

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Us only i guess? Started in 1936 the first ones i used were the 1970 produced bricktop engines.
On pushmowers.
Indestructible lol
I still service them today.
2 stroke and that discharge up front ..thats not something that you see everyday . The fresh grass being cut is right there at the front at the same time as the chopped up crop is being pushed out the output . Iv seen Jakes vid on cutting long wet crop so it works ...but how !?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2 stroke and that discharge up front ..thats not something that you see everyday . The fresh grass being cut is right there at the front at the same time as the chopped up crop is being pushed out the output . Iv seen Jakes vid on cutting long wet crop so it works ...but how !?
Power Torque and rpm i reckon' they cut like no other push mower I've used.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's funny all the heated arguments over the forum's over the year's.
Over the bestest 2 cycle oil.
And lord knows how many gallons
Of lawn boy and valvoline 2 cycle.
That's been run through these mowers since the 70s.
25/1 32/1 now 40/1 .
I've never had to rebuild one lol
I used valvoline most of my life until i switched to red armor it's more available than valvoline here.
I know loggers that only run valvoline to this day they buy it by the case.
What do you use simon.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's funny all the heated arguments over the forum's over the year's.
Over the bestest 2 cycle oil.
And lord knows how many gallons
Of lawn boy and valvoline 2 cycle.
That's been run through these mowers since the 70s.
25/1 32/1 now 40/1 .
I've never had to rebuild one lol
I used valvoline most of my life until i switched to red armor it's more available than valvoline here.
I know loggers that only run valvoline to this day they buy it by the case.
What do you use simon.
I guess some of the situation could come down to how much the design can accommodate abuse ,neglect and hard work before the parts reach there max working tolerances . Lots of the early things were over engineered ..could make for a heavier and more bulky machine, but more tolerant in its running.
I go by the JASO rating Dave.... FD is what i like to see on anything i use or recommend if asked.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dolmar Ms-34 u trimmer...seems like its well made . ..PDI done and ready for collection .
Valve work and a service on a Stihl FS 130r under way as well.
Photo1129.jpg Photo1133.jpg

Last edited:

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The last month and a half has been very up and down..one week real busy ..the next ..slow. Iv sold a few New machines ..saws..Line trimmers, and hedge trimmers to some existing customers needing replacements or something they didn't have but the service work/brake-down work has been patchy. The season has been all over the place wether wise and there are cereal crops still not ready to go through the combine . Grass mowing has been less constant to , not due to the lack of grass but the stuff is to wet to cut as regular as may be wanted. Late Oct early Nov onwards tends to be mower lay up time so things may pick up service wise and also folks start to think about firewood around now ..Not everyone cuts through the yr here.
Time will tell. :)

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As far as OPE goes, what comes through the door tends to stay here for eternity. I used to be a Toyota dealership tech and people still bring me their cars to fix. I've tried to branch out into small engine stuff but honestly it's just a PITA to do as an at home sideline, especially because I don't have a proper workshop yet, just my half of the garage which is already filled up with car stuff.

People do give me dead weedeaters and mowers instead of throwing them away. Most of them have simple fuel related problems along with neglected filters and spark plugs. I fix them for my own use but not to sell, they just don't bring any profit. The non-proline weedeaters are especially problematic. Most are decent enough when new, at least considering how little they cost. Once they get some years on them, gremlins in the form of no start and no acceleration come to inhabit them. New or rebuilt carbs don't always fix them either.

I think that the seals and gaskets just age and develop intermittent leaks, a problem only exacerbated by worn rings, bearings, and gooey fuel lines. At that point, the only thing you can really do is rebuild it from the ground up, putting your time and money into a machine that you would be lucky to get $25.00 for when it's fixed. My 2001 Poulan BC2400 is going to get a complete rebuild soon as the gremlins have taken up residence in it. This machine deserves it though, I bought it brand new and have put more hours on it than most proline machines will likely ever see. When it is running properly, the 2400 spanks my Echo GT-200 and is not far behind my Echo SRM-225 in performance.