High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What comes through the door.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
As long as we can agree there is no letter D in the first half of the name I'm fine, folks don't have to like them, they don't have to disrespect them either, because when you do that, it disrespects me, and I don't like it, nor tolerate it. Apologies for the blow up in Simon's nice thread he has going here. Let's just talk small enginry...
I learned along time ago not to worry about what anyone says, especially about my Harley's. There will always be a faster crotch rocket(even when I had a 113 )and a mouthier kid ,so I just smile and drown em out with my pipes...
It's not about what anyone else likes, you might have those tassles hanging from your grips(you don't do you) and I can't stand that kind of stuff,but if you like it,more power to you...

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
As long as we can agree there is no letter D in the first half of the name I'm fine, folks don't have to like them, they don't have to disrespect them either, because when you do that, it disrespects me, and I don't like it, nor tolerate it. Apologies for the blow up in Simon's nice thread he has going here. Let's just talk small enginry...
Some things run deep Steve ...exactly why i dont have a opinion on something that for some in the US is sacrosanct ! Im sure none of us will fall out over each others likes :)

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
:rolleyes:....i dont have a before and after shot . Tomorrow is another mower and a line trimmer on there way in.
I have a trimmer that I thought was just out of line but apparently it still has some in it that has welded itself and the head together. I have tried everything thing in my bag of tricks with the exception of a 3lb Hammer, left it on the bench yesterday before it came to blow's. Taking a fresh look momentarily, wish me luck. I'm going in....

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just new you would spot that... That is a Dolmar 110 that I have prepped for sale .
Clean, I wish my DCS540 still looked that good! How many CC's is the 110? And what is the value of something like that across the pond?

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Clean, I wish my DCS540 still looked that good! How many CC's is the 110? And what is the value of something like that across the pond?
The 110 is the 43 cc closed port pro version of the 109 (43 cc open port) . Time will tell on price as i might get it sold privately or if not il put it up on ebay.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The 110 is the 43 cc closed port pro version of the 109 (43 cc open port) . Time will tell on price as i might get it sold privately or if not il put it up on ebay.
Let me know if you come up with a retail price, and definitely when it goes on eBay. Shipping would probably be detrimental to my desire to own every Dolmar/Makita in the free world and maybe even a few that would require throwing over the border.
It is a nice looking saw GLWS...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What's your eBay seller or store name?

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
One of these in tomorrow....one of the more common mowers i get . I dont mind as the early ones are real nice to work on .
Hayter Harrier 48.. rear roller rotary.

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 17.30.08.png

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Iv been wondering since i started this thread....a few of you have said you dont do mowers out of choice . How come ?
I must admit that I dont do ride on mowers due to most folks wanting a collection and delivery service that im just not set up for plus there are a few bigger places set up for it workshop wise and transport . I stick to the pedestrian mowers ...most folks have them , unlike a ride on.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just don't have the room to work on riders, so I turn them away, if I had a lift I wouldn't mind it, but being on my knees at my age on a concrete floor is not even doable any more. Here there are mostly riding mowers, very few push mowers. I will work on a push mower now and then up on saw horses.

I think Dallas works on them, lets see what he has to say. @dall