High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What comes through the door.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well i was not expecting to hear you say that ! I did see mostly non US bikes but i was NOT about to discount you liking Hogs .
Even if we like and ride "Hogs" as you say, doesn't mean that we don't like to ride Yamasaki 's. I just have a tendency to enjoy the throttle to much and end up in to deep in corners going way to fast. That gets expensive when you add up all the Helicopter air ambulance rides and such... (and that's not even on pavement, imagine the damage I could do on pavement)

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Unfortunately my local saw shop (Stihl dealer)has decided to not be so diverse. And last year placed a sign on his door that said we will only service what we sell after years of being the go to place for local small engine repair which I understand to a degree.This wouldn't be such an issue except for the fact that we Live in a very rural area and the next available repair shop is approximately 25-30miles (40-48 kilometers for the Queen's subjects and the rest of the world)
So if my wife has a problem with the lawnmower while I am out of town, well you can see it's not very convenient.
So I commend you on your diversity!!!
Miles are just fine by me ..Km's ...naa :)
I would say that in my case .."Beggars cant be choosers" as the saying go's. I have a few of Stihl and Husq dealers within 10 miles of me and they all stock many other things along with mowers and trimmers. Our dealer networks are broad with 1 Agricultural dealer (Massy Ferguson, Fendt ) also being a Stihl &Husqvarna agent. Im at the bottom of the food chain :D

Last edited:

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Even if we like and ride "Hogs" as you say, doesn't mean that we don't like to ride Yamasaki 's. I just have a tendency to enjoy the throttle to much and end up in to deep in corners going way to fast. That gets expensive when you add up all the Helicopter air ambulance rides and such... (and that's not even on pavement, imagine the damage I could do on pavement)
I Figure it is always "Diplomatic" never to be critical of Harley ...and never to a American !! Lol

Last edited:

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Miles are just fine by me ..Km's ...naa :)
I would say that in my case .."Beggars cant be choosers" as the saying go's. I have a few of Stihl and Husq dealers within 10 miles of me and they all stock many other things along with mowers and trimmers. Our dealer networks are broad with 1 Agricultural dealer (Massy Fegasuon, Fendt ) also being a Stihl &Husqvarna agent. In at the bottom of the food chain :D
I have a McCormick C80 4wd that was apparently one of the last year's manufactured in Doncaster, when Case And McCormick were still together, before Case went to India and became Case New Holland. Sad to see our country's giving away their manufacturing skills thanks to globalisation... are you far from Doncaster?

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I Figure it is alway "Diplomatic" never to be critical of Harley ...and never to a American !! Lol
Diplomacy not required, I love all two wheeled death traps. I would ride a moped if it had the power to do a wheelie.
Harley's are great for a particular purpose. And have advanced substantially in the power dept. with technology.
I am on my 9th Harley since High School,if you count the Buell as one. But I could also see myself on a rigid Triumph or a vintage Norton. I like motorcycles! And big butts, as the song says....

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a McCormick C80 4wd that was apparently one of the last year's manufactured in Doncaster, when Case And McCormick were still together, before Case went to India and became Case New Holland. Sad to see our country's giving away their manufacturing skills thanks to globalisation... are you far from Doncaster?
Not by USA standard of distance, but 200 ish miles. I have had a few Doncaster built tractors , Int/ Mc 434 was one . The INT 574 i have now was Doncaster built in 1974 with a german long stroke engine .

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not by USA standard of distance, but 200 ish miles. I have had a few Doncaster built tractors , Int/ Mc 434 was one . The INT 574 i have now was Doncaster built in 1974 with a german long stroke engine .
Brother's from another mother...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like the Germans also, had a nice Deutz 6006 4wd that I miss...

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Diplomacy not required, I love all two wheeled death traps. I would ride a moped if it had the power to do a wheelie.
Harley's are great for a particular purpose. And have advanced substantially in the power dept. with technology.
I am on my 9th Harley since High School,if you count the Buell as one. But I could also see myself on a rigid Triumph or a vintage Norton. I like motorcycles! And big butts, as the song says....
I treat bikes the same as saws...there are likely to be "the good the bad and the down right ugly " . Would be a waste to miss out on the good ones .
I dont ride now since a bit of a bump 5 yr ago .

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20170603_140248.jpg 20170603_140239.jpg 20170528_175534.jpg
Hi Dave ( i hope i remembered right :oops:) ...glad you found the thread :)
How's it going simon.
I also work on cars/trucks etc.
Most of my work is for friends or family now.
I fixed this 011 for my friend and he gave me the Kelly's axe on the right that's from the 1930s-50s they used to be near me.
I mainly work on stuff dealers won't
And they don't service hardly anything anymore.
It's not a job for me like it is some.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I treat bikes the same as saws...there are likely to be "the good the bad and the down right ugly " . Would be a waste to miss out on the good ones .
I dont ride now since a bit of a bump 5 yr ago .
After that bump that caused the aforementioned helicopter ride,
I just started riding faster to outrun the next one...
That was on a KX450 and my wife in her infinite wisdom thought I should sell it since I am getting sort of older, I did but in my infinite wisdom decided to go out and buy a KX500 to replace it!
You can take the kid out of the Candy store, but you can't take the Candy store out of the kid...

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 73187 View attachment 73188 View attachment 73189
How's it going simon.
I also work on cars/trucks etc.
Most of my work is for friends or family now.
I fixed this 011 for my friend and he gave me the Kelly's axe on the right that's from the 1930s-50s they used to be near me.
I mainly work on stuff dealers won't
And they don't service hardly anything anymore.
It's not a job for me like it is some.
Im good thanks... thats something i forgot to say . The older stuff is often turned away by bigger places due to cost and hassle so sometimes we can get a job from that.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
After that bump that caused the aforementioned helicopter ride,
I just started riding faster to outrun the next one...
That was on a KX450 and my wife in her infinite wisdom thought I should sell it since I am getting sort of older, I did but in my infinite wisdom decided to go out and buy a KX500 to replace it!
You can take the kid out of the Candy store, but you can't take the Candy store out of the kid...
I never came close in 30 yrs and then....low speed at a junction :rolleyes:. No whirly bird for me but did ribs and lung on one side so i kinda lost interest after that :D.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You lot have to many things that do stuff !
Ice augers , snow blowers, skidoos ...noooo sir , not here. Thats got to be a State location thing with you boys ?

Yes sir, here there are lots of lakes to fish and snow to ride in the winter time.

I Figure it is alway "Diplomatic" never to be critical of Harley ...and never to a American !! Lol

Very wise policy Simon, very wise, especially when an American rides a Harley Davidson Motorcycle. Unfortunately I can not honestly say that I adhere to same, so hold your nose while I get this out of my system - GFY Wolverine. Ahh that's better now, carry on. :)

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes sir, here there are lots of lakes to fish and snow to ride in the winter time.

Very wise policy Simon, very wise, especially when an American rides a Harley Davidson Motorcycle. Unfortunately I can not honestly say that I adhere to same, so hold your nose while I get this out of my system - GFY Wolverine. Ahh that's better now, carry on. :)
He's from Wisconsin so his HD sensitivity level is a little higher than most...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's from Wisconsin so his HD sensitivity level is a little higher than most...

As long as we can agree there is no letter D in the first half of the name I'm fine, folks don't have to like them, they don't have to disrespect them either, because when you do that, it disrespects me, and I don't like it, nor tolerate it. Apologies for the blow up in Simon's nice thread he has going here. Let's just talk small enginry...