High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What About Those 036 Kits? The "Bottom Feeders" Of The Kit Saw World?

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Figured They need a thread. BUT from what I can see I'll be the ONLY one watching & posting. SO in that spirit, I was talking to myself (and the camera) for a while....about a Farmertec 036 that came in a box.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I built one long ago and it seemed just fine, I dont remember who I sold or gave it to.
I like a stock 361 better than a stock 360 so I built more of the Kinda361 models, but I remember the 360 was straightforward and everything fit right except they didn't have the sleeve and washer for the oil pump back then.
I'll be watching this.
Dave

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Figured They need a thread. BUT from what I can see I'll be the ONLY one watching & posting. SO in that spirit, I was talking to myself (and the camera) for a while....about a Farmertec 036 that came in a box.

There's only a handful of people i've talked to that know about any of these chainsaw kits and they were very interested they don't do the computer thing or buy online often but they are looking into these.
I think your vids are very helpful.

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I built one long ago and it seemed just fine, I dont remember who I sold or gave it to.
I like a stock 361 better than a stock 360 so I built more of the Kinda361 models, but I remember the 360 was straightforward and everything fit right except they didn't have the sleeve and washer for the oil pump back then.
I'll be watching this.
Dave

They do now...and the only reason part two didn't happen is the fitting for the pulse line on that case wasn't there...you have one of those little deals?? If you do that will save ALL of you a video of me turning one out of a brass screw on the lathe...:) I love the simplicity of this saw...even EASIER than the 660. Looks to me lots of room to play in the cylinder too. ONE thing is the bar oil pump borders on unusable...you have an AM one of those thats any good?? Need one of those too. I pulled it apart and its just rough. Did what I could but a source of those little parts might make life easier for the kit crowd....or loners in the case of these 036's....:)

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They do now...and the only reason part two didn't happen is the fitting for the pulse line on that case wasn't there...you have one of those little deals?? If you do that will save ALL of you a video of me turning one out of a brass screw on the lathe...:) I love the simplicity of this saw...even EASIER than the 660. Looks to me lots of room to play in the cylinder too. ONE thing is the bar oil pump borders on unusable...you have an AM one of those thats any good?? Need one of those too. I pulled it apart and its just rough. Did what I could but a source of those little parts might make life easier for the kit crowd....or loners in the case of these 036's....:)

I stock the impulse nipples I will send you one, a lot of builders use them to change the location of the pulse line for race saw carbs too.
I am out of stock on the 036 oil pumps but if your worm is decent I may have one from a prior batch stashed away. The recent shipment was all 'el sucko.
I will get them on the way tomorrow or tuesday.
Dave

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've built two 361's so I'll watch.

Neither of the two I built were the carbs any good.

I got Dave on the hook for a carb that actually works.[emoji48]

I think the carbs we stock (not from Farmertec) are perfectly good, shoot me an email to remind me and I will ship you one.
Dave

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Oh no no no we like watching nipples being made :food-smiley-012:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You need foul language you can't build a saw without foul language.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
1:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
if they offered a stihl 290/310/390 kit i would build one because i don't have a press.