High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What??? A new to me HUSKY followed me home and I’m a Stihl Guy.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife went to the basement to our workout room yeasterday and came back up and said honey why do we have 5 saws. I said babe I told you I have my buddies Husky for sale. Long stare then that ughhh sound, “whatever!”.

Oh boy, someone needs to buy the Husky 450 I have! Now she’s seen 5 she won’t mind 4 LOL.
I always say sell one and buy two, or more lol.
You know I've sold a few :D.
I'm glad my wife is good with it, nothing more important than making her happy :). If you can't take pictures of your saws in the island you got problems:smiley_1140::risas3:.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is true but my wife is quick to point out that her shoes, purses, clothes, etc don't carry the same price tags that my saws do.......and she's right. Seems I've heard that same reasoning on my gun fetish. She's a good one, though, and puts up with me!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Clothes can’t pay for themselves. Saws can if you use em for work it’s a write off.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saws are way cheaper than a lot of hobbies. My dad's into old mopars and wowsers there spendy. Also have an old friend that got into prescription drugs and thats not cheap or good for most relationships

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saws are way cheaper than a lot of hobbies. My dad's into old mopars and wowsers there spendy. Also have an old friend that got into prescription drugs and thats not cheap or good for most relationships
That's an interesting hobby lol.
Seems as with many things the cost is directly related to being the end "user" in most instances. My hobby is more about not being the end user and thus cost a lot less.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMAO.
You guys all bust on me for being Stihl only. I just keepem hidden all over in different places. They all look the same after awhile. Lol
Tough for her to count them all. [emoji106]
Hard not to bust on you as often as you remind everyone that you only like Stihl’s!

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hobbies certainly do get expensive. Ask either Josh or me how expensive old three-wheelers can be to rebuild now that they have become popular again. Saws are pretty cheap fun in comparison, added bonus for saving us money heating our homes during these long northern NY winters. Double bonus when you put them to work making money for you as Mason said.

Stihlms

Chris
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 660 undergoing a wrap handle conversion. Just waiting on the handle and odds and ends..of course I polished the Paint again.

Attachments

• KIMG0794.JPG
    KIMG0794.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 11