High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What??? A new to me HUSKY followed me home and I’m a Stihl Guy.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@huskyboy you sure stepped up your saws. It wasnt but a couple years ago you didnt have anywhere near as many awesome saws like now. Wow 661s 394s 395s 562s 371-2 wow what a list, i think you had a 440 or 460 too. Nice work man one saw nut to another.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@huskyboy you sure stepped up your saws. It wasnt but a couple years ago you didnt have anywhere neae as many awesome saws like now. Wow 661s 394s 395s 562s 371-2 wow what a list think you had a 440 or 460 too. Nice work man one saw nut to another.
The 661 and 461 are mine to use for the time being. I wish I owned them. Can’t have too many saws. I don’t call it CAD I call it backup saws :D

Last edited:

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife went to the basement to our workout room yeasterday and came back up and said honey why do we have 5 saws. I said babe I told you I have my buddies Husky for sale. Long stare then that ughhh sound, “whatever!”.

Oh boy, someone needs to buy the Husky 450 I have! Now she’s seen 5 she won’t mind 4 LOL.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife went to the basement to our workout room yeasterday and came back up and said honey why do we have 5 saws. I said babe I told you I have my buddies Husky for sale. Long stare then that ughhh sound, “whatever!”.

Oh boy, someone needs to buy the Husky 450 I have! Now she’s seen 5 she won’t mind 4 LOL.
Lol! Funny how we all get the same reaction. My wife has moved past asking “why”.

When I started building my 262:

Wife - “what are you going to do with it when it’s done?”

Me - “I’ll sell it, it’s a valuable saw.”

Wife - “Are you REALLY going to sell it?”

Me - “Yes, but I’ll run it first to see if I like it.”

Wife - “Ah, there it is. So you’re going to keep it.” Eyes roll and head shakes a little...LOL!

Me - “So you do know me. Hell yes I’m keeping it!”

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMAO.
You guys all bust on me for being Stihl only. I just keepem hidden all over in different places. They all look the same after awhile. Lol
Tough for her to count them all. [emoji106]

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMAO.
You guys all bust on me for being Stihl only. I just keepem hidden all over in different places. They all look the same after awhile. Lol
Tough for her to count them all. [emoji106]
That’s CAD level 12...impressive. I can’t do that, my organizational OCD dictates that all my saws be neatly displayed on a shelf. I need a bigger shelf:oops:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. Nah. I hide them in corners, keepem on shelves, and a couple of users in arms reach, then switch'em around on occassions. Lmao
Until I eventually get caught. [emoji32]
Then I tell her its my hobby. Beats going out to bars getting wasted. Plus, we stay warm in the winter. [emoji106]
Then she's all good. [emoji23]

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. Nah. I hide them in corners, keepem on shelves, and a couple of users in arms reach, then switch'em around on occassions. Lmao
Until I eventually get caught. [emoji32]
Then I tell her its my hobby. Beats going out to bars getting wasted. Plus, we stay warm in the winter. [emoji106]
Then she's all good. [emoji23]
Exactly it keeps people out of trouble having a hobby. Besides how many pairs of shoes and clothes do most women have? Jewelry?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good point Mason.
I take good care of my wife in the jewelry and wardrobe departments. [emoji106]
When she asks where you got the money for them I tell her I sold a couple saws. LOL
Even though we all know we didn't!

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly it keeps people out of trouble having a hobby. Besides how many pairs of shoes and clothes do most women have? Jewelry?
This is true but my wife is quick to point out that her shoes, purses, clothes, etc don't carry the same price tags that my saws do.......and she's right. Seems I've heard that same reasoning on my gun fetish. She's a good one, though, and puts up with me!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk