High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What??? A new to me HUSKY followed me home and I’m a Stihl Guy.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These threads are great. Every brand has their “home run” that tempts even the most stringent of brand loyal chainsaw addicts. A good saw is a good saw and the 562 is a fine example of a home run. Myself, I’d like an MS461 but those dern things are spensive.

Last edited:

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nice saw bud! And no worries about trying something new. I'm sitting here a die hard Hoosky man thinking I'd like to get myself an 024 to try out. Like my brother said above, a good saw is a good saw and sometimes a manufacturer hits a home run. Granted, I don't know if I'd say the 562 is a home run in the strictest sense, they did have some issues to iron out, we all know that. But if we are talking about performance and operation, yeah, I could see that as pretty close to a dinger. :D

Oh and before I get PMs about an 024 for sale, I can't buy another saw right now. Lol!

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw bud! And no worries about trying something new. I'm sitting here a die hard Hoosky man thinking I'd like to get myself an 024 to try out. Like my brother said above, a good saw is a good saw and sometimes a manufacturer hits a home run. Granted, I don't know if I'd say the 562 is a home run in the strictest sense, they did have some issues to iron out, we all know that. But if we are talking about performance and operation, yeah, I could see that as pretty close to a dinger. :D

Oh and before I get PMs about an 024 for sale, I can't buy another saw right now. Lol!

I’d go for an 026 and send it to the Doctor

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do agree above, I bought my 362, I needed a saw quick and in a bad way and I was in a Stihl only town. It’s a little lack luster for what I payed but it sure beat a hand saw at the time.