High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Well, my search for a builder is over... HOORAY 288!

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
He's right Dale, I misspoke saying I was waiting for the bar stud(s) to arrive. Just need the one. :)

It's all good, spent an hour on the phone with PA Dan and I was getting cold anyway.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve put them in after a case is together,by using a magnet through the fill hole. Let’s get this ball rolling :):D
I did the same on a 272xp build! Lol! Hardest part was getting the square head in the slot while tightening the nut with the stack of washers!

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did the same on a 272xp build! Lol! Hardest part was getting the square head in the slot while tightening the nut with the stack of washers!
Yeah it sucks sometimes lol. I figured that trick out a couple years ago when a friend of mine kept bringing in every other saw with a broken stud (can’t fix stupid) and I dang sure wasn’t splitting cases to change them out.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a huge flathead screwdriver, just put the end on the stud from inside the tank. Line everything up. Solid hit on screwdriver and pops the stud in there. I use wire wrapped around stud to pull it in.