Well Guys?????

RCBS

Redneck Savant Extraordinaire
Local time
12:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was led here from FHC. Seems to be a pretty good forum thus far. Format is good. Doesn't seem overly moderated.

Am I correct that this a somewhat of a mutiny from AS? I'm not a member there, but have used the forum for reference a few times.

I normally hang out on gun forums, but my recent infatuation with all things chainsaw has me spending more time on FHC and now here.

RCBS

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, not a mutiny. This site was started by someone with zero history on AS as a member.

A lot of people have expressed their disappointment with things that have happened on AS......and that's just how it is.

Ah, OK. I have been on forums of one variety or another for ten years and have seen mass exodus before when some of the cliques get to spatting with each other. In my experiences, the more "hostile" forums usually suffer in the long run.

burkesw

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I normally hang out on gun forums, but my recent infatuation with all things chainsaw has me spending more time on FHC and now here.

Ha you and me both! I only have 2 chainsaws but I know I have a bad case of CAD. Good thing I don't have the money to go crazy but I'm sure I'll find a way over time ;)

RCBS

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha you and me both! I only have 2 chainsaws but I know I have a bad case of CAD. Good thing I don't have the money to go crazy but I'm sure I'll find a way over time ;)

I'm honestly happy with the 3 Saw Plan, but have 4 chainsaws at the moment. 2 are relatively new and then there's my first saw, and my recently rebuilt one that has been with me long enough that I don't think I can let it go.

I flip back & forth between Motorcycle and Chainsaws...depending on the season of course! :calimero1:

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
not a mutiny more like riff rats abandoning ship.:coti:

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I been going back to guns more and more. Just in case the elections fubar us.