Well Guys?????

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pretty new to these Forums and this a whole better than AS but how do we keep it from becoming AS? Or what I'm trying to ask what ruins a sight and turns it into what AS has become? Sorry if I shouldn't asked something like this

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think its refreshing. I was starting to get discouraged with the other site. I hate to say it but I was feeling like an outsider looking in and I am not a novice but dont do it for a living either. This site is like a fresh start for me. BTW - Randy- sent that 064 coil off to someone who could use it. He said it was dead.

DSS

widebody
Local time
3:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to these Forums and this a whole better than AS but how do we keep it from becoming AS? Or what I'm trying to ask what ruins a sight and turns it into what AS has become? Sorry if I shouldn't asked something like this
AS was ruined by management catering to a huge ego at the expense of the other members and the site itself.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Personally, I think proper site moderation is key.

If we have a big blow up........there ain't gonna be any heavy handed moderation. No deleted posts, no banned members.

Wanna make an ass of yourself........go right ahead. It will be right here for everyone to read. No crying about it and having it deleted later.

I will ask this though........if there are disagreements (and everyone knows there will be) be respectful enough not to ruin someone's thread with it.

Let's be our own moderators. Think before you hit that reply button.

Bruce has spent a good deal of his money to build this site. Let's respect that and behave accordingly.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who is Bruce that started this Forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSS

widebody
Local time
3:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Personally, I think proper site moderation is key.

If we have a big blow up........there ain't gonna be any heavy handed moderation. No deleted posts, no banned members.

Wanna make an ass of yourself........go right ahead. It will be right here for everyone to read. No crying about it and having it deleted later.

I will ask this though........if there are disagreements (and everyone knows there will be) be respectful enough not to ruin someone's thread with it.

Let's be our own moderators. Think before you hit that reply button.

Bruce has spent a good deal of his money to build this site. Let's respect that and behave accordingly.
Can I still make fun of your legs?

Cause I really need to do that