High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Welcome To The 12 Saws Of Christmas

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
2:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How does the consensus feel about a 53.1 cc 46mm 026/028S Hybrid?

I'd be 1.9cc lower than the rules. Not sure I can pull it off yet. It would be a nice everyday saw though.
I have a nib oem piston and cylinder somewhere if you need one,it's right beside the nib oem 038 super piston and cylinder I'll never use.

TreeWorks

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Was thinking the same.

It's still in the CC limit the rules stated.

I'm gonna split the case and have the deck milled. That way, all the jug drop doesn't overly thin the base. I'll have more leeway that way.

A 10mm 044 piston should work just fine. If you're bushing for a 12mm piston, why not add a 52, or better yet, a 54mm big bore top end. The CC limit may be exceeded, but WTF. If you're gonna dance, dance.

By the power vested In me ( read I'm felling like an arrogant somebody but I'm not ) I declare that fully legal and legit reasoning is as follows.... starting with the case of a saw within the cc limitations shows intent to stay withing the limitations but saw builds just like life *s-word happens so you work with what cha got ??? But if you started with a big jug(s) and strapped on a small case ehh thats just criminal .... My question Is if you go with the whole lotta uppers ??? Is she gonna have enough junk in the trunk to work it ??? Or if your not following my gibberish how is the case volume / intake parts going to work with it ?? Wouldent brass bushings throw things out of balance ?? Making more vibration and less reliability.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
3:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By the power vested In me ( read I'm felling like an arrogant somebody but I'm not ) I declare that fully legal and legit reasoning is as follows.... starting with the case of a saw within the cc limitations shows intent to stay withing the limitations but saw builds just like life *s-word happens so you work with what cha got ??? But if you started with a big jug(s) and strapped on a small case ehh thats just criminal .... My question Is if you go with the whole lotta uppers ??? Is she gonna have enough junk in the trunk to work it ??? Or if your not following my gibberish how is the case volume / intake parts going to work with it ?? Wouldent brass bushings throw things out of balance ?? Making more vibration and less reliability.
Well....

Its got enough "junk in the trunk" to feed a 44.7mm jug. I make adjustments in my timing for the larger jug. I'll make more for the 46mm one.

If I can get it to fit right, I think it will be even more powerful than a well done 026. A well done 026/260 can be only a tick behind a well done 60cc saw, and a pound or three lighter.