High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Wedges and hatchet?

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I have a rock solid four saw team for my hobby work and firewood harvesting now (44, 359, and two 2100s, one permanently on a mill) and now I need to upgrade some of my other gear. I bought a few cheap wedges and a hatchet with a claw built in for pulling nails (thought it would be handy for pulling mill guide rails). The hatchet was ok, but I lost it in the bush last week, and the wedges are junk. I had one bust off today and it's only -2C. I'd like to upgrade to some nicer kit. What are your suggestions?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I have a rock solid four saw team for my hobby work and firewood harvesting now (44, 359, and two 2100s, one permanently on a mill) and now I need to upgrade some of my other gear. I bought a few cheap wedges and a hatchet with a claw built in for pulling nails (thought it would be handy for pulling mill guide rails). The hatchet was ok, but I lost it in the bush last week, and the wedges are junk. I had one bust off today and it's only -2C. I'd like to upgrade to some nicer kit. What are your suggestions?
I like the 8" hard head wedges. And any axe/ hatchet will work fine. I painted mine bright orange. Little easier to see

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Went in to Wholesale sports tonight and saw that they carry Hults Bruk axes now. They looked awesome, and at a manageable price too I think. Still expensive, but good kit always is. So now I'll save some pennies and grab one.