Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That has something to do with vac testing an 088, I seen somebody do it on AS

Its a exshaust block off for a 088 clamp style muff cylinder !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still in the tool box
oh-im-sure-5b22bc.jpg

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some DOOUZIEES but me and phones and cameras and you all get the drift.. If I can find them and when my little brother has t:jump:he time I hope to share a few..

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
img_2337-jpg.18394
This gizmo was pedaled door to door in the 50's .My mom had one .It's a bottle opener,tin can opener and a grip like clamp used to get a grip on a screw lid on glass jars like pickles came in You stab the point in the middle of a tin can lid and cut the edge loose with the tooth that looks rather dull in this picture .It actually worked pretty well .

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
img_2337-jpg.18394
This gizmo was pedaled door to door in the 50's .My mom had one .It's a bottle opener,tin can opener and a grip like clamp used to get a grip on a screw lid on glass jars like pickles came in You stab the point in the middle of a tin can lid and cut the edge loose with the tooth that looks rather dull in this picture .It actually worked pretty well .
Grew up in the late 60's thru the 70's with a couple of these still around the house.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
img_2337-jpg.18394
sounds like you already know wat dat too do...

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am the oldest living male member of anyone in my and my wife's families. Lots of manly men have past down tools that are a total mystery to me and I have a big toolbox full of them in the garage attic.
I figure it will be fun to post pics of oddball tools I own and use as well as those that are ??????? to me.
I hope other guys will do the same.

WAT DIS TOO??
It is labeled snap on and "no guar", it looks like a cobbled together flare nut wrench but is factory made so what is it for??? (044 impulse line for scale)View attachment 18262 View attachment 18263
2 different snap on drivers said it was a factory specialty tool but no idea what for, apparently they used to make a lot of this type thing, I have a handful of others from them.
I swear that was made for diesel injection pumps but not sure

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
D/Dave's WTH wrench appears to be a molested line wrench. Part no: RXV-1012-S. RXV series were line/flare nut wrenches from 1950-1962. The RXV1012-s was a 15/16" x 3/8". So what I think has happened is one end has been removed, a handle put on and a bend to make it suitable for some sort of access issue your for-fathers had. He kinda turned it into a 'moon' shape wrench with a long handle for torque. Very cool though, definitely a keeper. It says a lot about a man, the tools he bought and they way he used them. S/O line wrenches have been industry benchmarks for many decades.