Trader history (0)

NeSurcaster

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a good/great condition top handle mac. Looking for a good solid runner, carb rebuilt preferred. Thanks for any help, cash in hand

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
5:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL! Stumpshot has a surplus of the minis. I have 1. I did put a carb kit on it like u requested but have not tested it since. They rnt really sought after saws. If u wanted a cheap saw u could check out the ones they sell on Ebay for next to nothin. Guys here have had good luck with them. Ill try and find a link. There is threads on here and vids too.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have none ready to go at this time, would have to rebuild one to get it in running shape. Have a lot of pans in the fire so to say, it would be some time before I could get to such a project.
Go for it Sling Blade, now's your chance before @Jon1212 follows through. Lol

NeSurcaster

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Johnny, I would prefer to buy one here or the other site rather then ebay. There seems to be a lot more honest people on these sites over ebay. I would prefer to pay a little more and get one that's turn key. I bought a P/M 55 on ebay for 250.00 that was supposed to be in great running condition and needs nothing mechanically. Auto oiler stopped working 1st day, bad rim sprocket had a million miles on it, tune is all over the place, might as well of used a rag for the air filter it was in such bad shape. Bought a 850 on here and it was cherry like described.

Maybe a mod could switch this thread over to the correct spot.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have none ready to go at this time, would have to rebuild one to get it in running shape. Have a lot of pans in the fire so to say, it would be some time before I could get to such a project.
Go for it Sling Blade, now's your chance before @Jon1212 follows through. Lol
FLMAO!!!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Johnny, I would prefer to buy one here or the other site rather then ebay. There seems to be a lot more honest people on these sites over ebay. I would prefer to pay a little more and get one that's turn key. I bought a P/M 55 on ebay for 250.00 that was supposed to be in great running condition and needs nothing mechanically. Auto oiler stopped working 1st day, bad rim sprocket had a million miles on it, tune is all over the place, might as well of used a rag for the air filter it was in such bad shape. Bought a 850 on here and it was cherry like described.

If u really want one i have a 120 mac top handle. U can go back a while in the "whats on ur bench" thread and see a ton of pics. And i can get some for u too. This week ill bust it out and make sure shes runnin good after i put the carb kit on. Im busy this weekend

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Gotcha, bruh!

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You wanna trade?

8d613f8f446e9f586b995cf90d98d0c7.jpg

This one is prettier, but the one you have & I have a personal connection.

NeSurcaster

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If u really want one i have a 120 mac top handle. U can go back a while in the "whats on ur bench" thread and see a ton of pics. And i can get some for u too. This week ill bust it out and make sure shes runnin good after i put the carb kit on. Im busy this weekend
Sounds like a plan to me man, I'm not tire kickin.

NeSurcaster

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You wanna trade?

8d613f8f446e9f586b995cf90d98d0c7.jpg

This one is prettier, but the one you have & I have a personal connection.
Ugh I still feel weird about the sale
I'm sure it's a great saw coming from you and Mark but that model just doesn't have the look of the 850 or a 82cc super pro. If it was a fresh Mark rebuilt SP 81 I would take you up on it.
Heath you are a man of your word and I owe you one, and If I ever decided to part with it I would certainly get a hold of you 1st.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ugh I still feel weird about the sale
I'm sure it's a great saw coming from you and Mark but that model just doesn't have the look of the 850 or a 82cc super pro. If it was a fresh Mark rebuilt SP 81 I would take you up on it.
Heath you are a man of your word and I owe you one, and If I ever decided to part with it I would certainly get a hold of you 1st.

Fair Enough.

The 800 was fresh from Mark Too.[emoji6]
9a0ff5b7f0698c6e00693e0cc06e93a1.jpg

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotcha, bruh!
Wait a second! Was this a set up!? Nobody asks for a minimac! Ever! I dont think........U think im funny like a clown? FLMAO!!! I get it
@Jon1212 u got me:D

@NeSurcaster how much did he pay u to pull this stunt?
Ill pay ya double, u work for me now:p

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Wait a second! Was this a set up!? Nobody asks for a minimac! Ever! I dont think........U think im funny like a clown? FLMAO!!! I get it
@Jon1212 u got me:D

@NeSurcaster how much did he pay u to pull this stunt?
Ill pay ya double, u work for me now:p
Uh? All I did was move this Wanted to Buy ad to the appropriate Sub-Forum.