heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Photo looks very real to me, and I've seen both of them recently.

One crew is working on polishing the concrete floors in the front (display) area, every day they report they will be done "tomorrow". Another fellow is working on finishing up the attic/overhang space, the hoist is installed, the drop down ladder is in place, and they are nearly finished with the siding and trim on the west (garage) end including the outside lights.

20190628_130854.jpg

The plumbers/HVAC crew should get the mini split unit installed in the shop soon, I have to poke them a bit on the energy recovery unit as we need to start changing some air in order to help control the humidity.

Depending on the weather this week, they may start to hang the wall mount cabinets in the shop space, the base units will need to wait until the floors are done.

Mark

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very slow the past three weeks waiting on the contractor finishing the floors. I went with polished concrete in the display area and it may take another week to get it cleaned up, repainted where needed, and generally put back in order.

Meanwhile, the general contractor was looking for productive things to do and decided to put up the wall cabinets in the workshop. The base cabinets and countertop will have to wait until the shop floors are painted.

20190710_204202.jpg

Mark

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would be a lot happier if they would get it done. I had a little heart to heart with the top man in the organization yesterday and there have been two different crews on sight since then but it looks to me like it is going backwards. The middle section will get a metallic filled epoxy with clear coat, the shop in back will be a conventional two part epoxy with the flecks.

Mark